+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 397 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member mkstir is an unknown quantity at this point mkstir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Number of entries depends on your situation if you win or loose,if you loose,it's logical that 3 entries at max is acceptable,but if any time you enter you win,in this case anybody will enter till he loose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seri View Post
    Yes, you must limit your orders which you are opening in a time. If me, I won't open more than 3 orders in a pair and I won't
    use more than 2 pairs for trading. I am still newbie so it's too risky if there are too many orders in a time. My margin couldn't
    hold it and it could bring me to Margin Call.
    to many orders in one pair will limit our chances to fix it, because it will need more margin to sustain them and it is different with multi pairs, because not all of them will move on the same time with same direction, and so, it is better to avoid it, it is so risky and especially when we do not know for how to overcome it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jitne jayda entry dalenge musklen utne hi jayda hogni tention utna hi jayda hoga hume kam se kam entry dalna chhsaiy ek entry dalen lekin success entry dalen tabhi sahi kaam hoga .

Member babar zaman is an unknown quantity at this point babar zaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont suggest too much enteries because it will destroy your concentration and ruin ur anaylsis skills.small enteries enables you to get a grip on ur business and skills.

Banned tjrew5 is an unknown quantity at this point tjrew5's Avatar
    Thanks
    An alternative vision to start your Nintendo Wii at the same time it would be different. It may be of interest to you, and have a considerable impact. To everyone who participates in the long run can be completed at a later date, but if you are with a capital letter. But one day, trade and investment for private investors to sell more than 3 or 4. They really do not have access to the normal 1 open speculation, sometimes, but not too much later.

Senior Member fxforgive is an unknown quantity at this point fxforgive's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks i think there some many number entery can kill me finish... Let asummed that i just get 500.000 usd in account i will loss control instant because it too much for me to control for now......

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade according to high impact news released,if in a day 2-3 major news are released then I put 2-3 entries otherwise I am always satisfied by just one entry a day.I also agree that too many entry will kill us.

Senior Member iwan666666 is an unknown quantity at this point iwan666666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think regardless of your entry in forex, depending on your investment and the size to be used. This comparison will determine how entry is ideal for you. Balanced composition will be safe for your investment and not exposed to margin call.

Senior Member jakkmoll is an unknown quantity at this point jakkmoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My experience is aforesaid.I never healthy to withdrew this bonus.But this facility is trustable.Galore bargainer withdrew benefit from instaforex by trading this mart payment.

Senior Member sandip.vpcoe is an unknown quantity at this point sandip.vpcoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan i think so. its also question taht can anwer by many people here . if you are going to do 1-3 trade then it is fine else what you gonna do is learn more and then incerase your trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 397 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)