+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 397 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the truth and this is for sure my friend so we all have to keep tjhat in our minds and also avoid that one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fforex is an unknown quantity at this point fforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i think using more than 3 pairs to trade isnt a bad idea when the time is right. for example, say when usd is taking a beating. you can give a usd/jpy eur/usd gbp/usd and more major pair trades with very low risk per trade. makes sense.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ammara LoDhi is an unknown quantity at this point Ammara LoDhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah! many traders try to make profits by entering many entries this just gets us to a loss , so the number of entries should be kept less. this helps to give more time to make efforts owards profit.
    -Hope the post was helpful!

Member harfaslo is an unknown quantity at this point harfaslo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am strongly support you my dear friend, if any trader are use too many entry then time he can do lose maximum time but some time very good. so i think if we are decide its a percentage then i can say 80% lose and 20% profit way so why we go to the 20%, its my personal say my dear friend.

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think what you mean is the lots size.. if the total of the lot is still controlled with a good money management i think more than 3 open position is still a ok but the problem is sometimes traders just keep on opening a new position without counting the margin usage

Senior Member Ridanaz01 is on a distinguished road Ridanaz01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha yah tu ek common bat hai trader ko zayda entree open Karna sa avoid karna chaya kiyo ka zayda entry Karna sa trader ka liya handle karna bht bht difficult ho jata hai main more then 3 sa zayda entry nhi lagte ho Forex trading main.

Member safifx is an unknown quantity at this point safifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am thnkg that ke ager ap positn me posting kare to ap ka account bannad ho sakte ha ej or ye kase hae jis laye ap ko cahey ke ap daiy 30 posting daily kare to ap ko koye be problem face nahi karna pare ge je

Senior Member Riza84 is an unknown quantity at this point Riza84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir, you really right. we can suffer losses or margin call if we trade with too many open positions. we must learn to use a good money management and control our emotion so that when we do trade, we don't open position too many.
    THANKS INDIAN-FORUM

Banned firmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point firmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think your opinion is true with so we have lots of orders it will make our position
    will become confused because we do not focus on the order in addition to the equity we would
    quickly run out and easy to margin call, the right move is to order one course open and focus on this one order

Member masduki is an unknown quantity at this point masduki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indianstar View Post
    well said i agree with you too many entries drag you towards the loss of the capital so that we need to do trade step by step and with full of confidence so that we may got the success.
    It is true indeed in our trading should not be too many orders in the market, because it can be quite imposing margin, so I hope all of that have to do with money menejement are well and good, because in doing so I think we will be a good trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 397 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)