+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 397 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member semendewa is an unknown quantity at this point semendewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vapul View Post
    we should do the hard work in the forex market so that we should do the right tradings in this market. the thing is that we need to learn the way of tradings more better with the good analysis and good system to do the trades.
    Forex is a a money making machine.It is a great income source.It is possible to earn a huge amount of capital and that too consistently from forex trading. Forex necessary step to learning and training required to complete this phase, patience because many forex risk and teach science to avoid giving you a greater chance to benefit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Too many entries automatically leads you to losing the money management practices in forex. Because it won't help you to control your trades, but rather it will expose you to even losses when mistakes happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mela is an unknown quantity at this point mela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by smartchoice View Post
    entries agar zyada houn tab bhi loss hota haota hota hai kyun ki market ka koi bharosa nhn hota , aur agar ap ne aik se xyada trades ki entries open ki hui hai to tab apko loss bhi ho skta hai kyun ki yeh risky hai
    forex trade must be part time work.Because any time from any where.we can trade for this reason all kinds of people can do trade and take profit.And it also have other reason.i am a student.so i can manage my study and other time i can makes trade.so i think its a part time work... So forex is the best online part time business which can be more effective and reliable.

Senior Member vapul is an unknown quantity at this point vapul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should do the hard work in the forex market so that we should do the right tradings in this market. the thing is that we need to learn the way of tradings more better with the good analysis and good system to do the trades.

Member jerroudiyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point jerroudiyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    you are a long term trader then it can be done but you should have a large capital. But for day trading and especially for scalping trader should open not more then 3 to 4 entries. I do scalping i always open one entry at time, sometimes two but not more then to .

sam234
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    Yes, you are right because when you have too many entries in your account, you are taking more risk and you can lose everything within minutes if those entries go against you.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by smartchoice View Post
    entries agar zyada houn tab bhi loss hota haota hota hai kyun ki market ka koi bharosa nhn hota , aur agar ap ne aik se xyada trades ki entries open ki hui hai to tab apko loss bhi ho skta hai kyun ki yeh risky hai
    yes you are right we get only margin call by trading with too much entries at the same time and when market goes just pips away then our trading account blows out always..

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    galat time par jou trader entry laita hai us k sath aysa ho jata hai k us ko galat entry laini par jati hai jis ki waja sai loss ka samna ho jata hai in sai bachnay k leyay trader ko cahay k wo is mai apni study achea tarah karay aur har waqt news ki jan kari rakhay////

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan jayda entry lagayenge to ukssaan humara hi hoga hume jayda eny nhi lagana chahiy mai ek hi trade ek baar me lagata hun isse jayda kabhi nhi lagata hun .

Banned smartchoice is an unknown quantity at this point smartchoice's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 397 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)