+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 397 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeahhh,,, to many entry will need more margin. If we use too much margin in many trades, i think our account will be in danger, because we will get margin call soon, if our floating increased

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jerroudiyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point jerroudiyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    if we are playing with many order or pair then there is little bit difficult to manage every thing like stop loss and take profit.
    our money management totally become dismanage and its give a bad result. this may be kill our account also by margin call .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rainy Bloom is an unknown quantity at this point Rainy Bloom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree with you that too many entries are harmful for trader. So i think that before we enter to market, we must learn about money management because we can know how much entry in one day. When trading in the market must work to stop loss and profit target to avoid losing money and I think it's best to trade.

Senior Member pipin is an unknown quantity at this point pipin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is very correct, i have loss an account of $250 due to too many entry and so i learn a very valuable lesson of just focusing on one pair at a time since i am trading aggressively. so traders should try to focus on few pair or better still just one pair

Senior Member TenQ is an unknown quantity at this point TenQ's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are saying right because most of the times we apply too many orders one after another by which our equity and margin level become reduced and as a results we loss our whole money by only mistakes of placing too many entries.

Member nillgogon is on a distinguished road nillgogon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depends on our capital. the much we have our capital the much we can make entry. but we must follow our money management at first. other wise we will loss. we should not take much risk in here. if we have $100 and if we take 2% risk then we can open 50 entry. if we take more we will loss. so we should not open so many trades in a day.

Senior Member samnanyasi is an unknown quantity at this point samnanyasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah you are right, too many positions can make our account to go through danger zone specially those who have less amount of balance. this is often happens with me, as I am a small investor I start with $50 and when I take more then 3 trades my account flush out. I think for less mount account like $100 or $200 more than 3 trade is dangerous even with 0.01 lot trade.

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trading business is the best and i am a new trader in forex trading business and i do not know much more about forex trading and i think that you are saying true and i also agree and i belive on your thought and i am happy/

Senior Member chintia is an unknown quantity at this point chintia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree. Too many entries will kill our account. we will need more margin to hold all the entries. if we dont have enough margin, then we wil get margin call and lose all money. It really will kill our account soon

Member sweetzahid is an unknown quantity at this point sweetzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ko aik din main max 2 entries kerni caheye jesa k mainy pahly b btaya k aik din k 30 pips enough hoty han aik achy trader k liye is liye ap ziada greed na akrain or ziada entries na open kerain ap ko profit hi mily ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 397 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)