+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 397 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    What actually killed my first account was not only bad tradings or lack of trade plan, it is making much trade positions and with high lot size, before you knew it , the market was wiped, trading moderately is good, enter at most five sure positions, it is pretty save like that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member faizfrancis is an unknown quantity at this point faizfrancis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes off course Many entry will kill you .So According to my observation learning is best policy for earning.if you does not learn properly you can earn properly.So I suggest you that you join first earning plat form.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajda View Post
    no dear i do not think so and i think that you should pay attention to this business and i think that i you have a large balance you will surely become asuccesssful trader i forex trading buisness and to earn nmore and more
    do not be too think to make more profit in this trade, but the trade is only trying to do the best trade and will support you with maximum risk management in the trade that would have made ​​we will be safe in the trade and will be able to continue to survive in this trade remedy can be successful in this trade

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you forex trading is good online busienss and many trader get good profit after tradingh but if you open too many postions then you loose money becasue you do not understand the market each pair and loose money

Banned sajda has a spectacular aura about sajda has a spectacular aura about sajda's Avatar
    Thanks
    no dear i do not think so and i think that you should pay attention to this business and i think that i you have a large balance you will surely become asuccesssful trader i forex trading buisness and to earn nmore and more

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah its true that many entry is bad for us and it is the cause of big loss in forex market we should always trade with good analysis and knowledge bass and try to trade in forex market without greed and with patience so we can safe from loss

Banned rox1 is an unknown quantity at this point rox1's Avatar
    Thanks
    let me create merely one accessibility every day nevertheless almost never my spouse and i create a pair of synonyms. let me remaining hair but not threat our expenditure and also built up revenue by simply generating over only two synonyms. let me buy and sell in the overlapping individuals along with manchester period.

Senior Member Kool7651 is an unknown quantity at this point Kool7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i must agree with you always try to start entry at least as you can because due to many entries there is chance of loss of money and by doing this margin level as reduced which also become a big problem for your account.

Member fxblack is an unknown quantity at this point fxblack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohot zyada trades agar on karden ham agar ek sath to obviously it is very much risky and isse to esa bhi hosakta hai k sab loss main chali jaye and accounts bilkul zero hojaye

Senior Member bulgasetia is an unknown quantity at this point bulgasetia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chintia View Post
    I agree. Too many entries will kill our account. we will need more margin to hold all the entries. if we dont have enough margin, then we wil get margin call and lose all money. It really will kill our account soon
    Learning is the best earning source in Forex trading,without learning nothing possible to do so we should elite the learning and practice first then we can start our real trading in the Forex business,earning source in the Forex trading we able to any time. learning is the best earning source in forex trading because learning is the main thing which helps us to make earn in forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 397 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)