+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 397 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member shayan is an unknown quantity at this point shayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are having a good capital, then you can amend the quantity. but that's right you should follow your strategy. do not over buy at any cost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Over trading and placing too many orders is not advised in forex. Be mindful of the orders you use in trading. The more you increase orders, it will be seen as getting greedy and your margins will be reducing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitesh400 is an unknown quantity at this point nitesh400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, too many trades is the killer for you to permanently close your trade. trade with just single entry after closing this not to open another trade. and off-course use stop loss in all trades. have a plan of trading with reliable strategy proved by demo account. in this you can make money from forex.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entries means over trading this will block the traders margin requirement and thus there is no chance that the trader could in any way earn more money if they are facing too much of floating loss. And more over more trades does not mean more money.

Banned benskc is an unknown quantity at this point benskc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,too many post open in same time was killing account,as your account margin lever is over.That is danger with the account on trading,smart trading better don`t take the risk of it.If you setting the leverage as small,it will not let your post over the limit.the limit is use counting from your leverage and balance in account.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    Not for the skills of course, But for the beginners can lost in this Market
    that's why i always advice my friends to begin with small entry to train on it and understand the market behaviours,
    Nice advice My Friend.

Senior Member joe mwas is an unknown quantity at this point joe mwas's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not be gready in forex if you really feel like making it or want to make some good money in advance when it is happening that way then make sure that you.get there very well.

Member zaidamjad is an unknown quantity at this point zaidamjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good mareting place of the earning because many of the indicator work hhere a d earn profit from here i also obsevet to it to work hard from here a d earn a big amount from here .

Banned surendra is an unknown quantity at this point surendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am completely agree with you ....... and next time i will take care of it
    3 entry maximum is good at one time ....

Senior Member Levi is an unknown quantity at this point Levi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uchenna View Post
    What actually killed my first account was not only bad tradings or lack of trade plan, it is making much trade positions and with high lot size, before you knew it , the market was wiped, trading moderately is good, enter at most five sure positions, it is pretty save like that
    When I was started joined forex trading I opened so many entry point to gain bigger profit, but what happened is I got margin call so fast since price moved to the opposite of my order. So I think that is true, open so many entry point will blown up our trading account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 397 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)