+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 397 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main itna janta hoon, ki agar jaise koi trader vol 1 use karta hai, to wo alag alag price par 0.25 ke 4 order tak open kar sakta hai, alag alag price par trader ka fayda rahta hai, agar ek entry thodi late hoti hai, to dusri entry jab tak pahli entry ka loss se profit mein aana shuru hota hai, tab tak dusri entry mein achcha profit aa jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank God I learnt this while trading on demo. Then I would open many positions, and in the end it will turn to serious loss. I once warned my brother about this but if declined, opening 7 trades at a time! he latter got serious loss and then if learnt his lesson. Even if we don't feel comfortable opening one position, we just in for two, and should be okay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess to many open trade will kill us..but someone use scalping technic for get profit with litle pip but open trade with continue....every pips is money for scalping technic...so maybe your technic use long term...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the newbies that usually have too many entries in their trading and get big losses due to lack of margin, Expert traders already know about these things and they do not make such mistakes in their trades.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think over trading is incredibly unhealthy to the extent of greed, it will build your balance get smaller briefly time, therefore gap several positions wants strict cash management, you need to build the chance among all of them to stop fast uptake of your cash

Senior Member mithon2 is an unknown quantity at this point mithon2's Avatar
    Thanks
    However, keep in thoughts that an excellent new EURO can decrease the value of the EUR / USD in forex test, where the information was commonly estimated, most often at the amount of modify of middle banks, or again that new USD increases more powerful money increasing, because even better in forex test.

Member ocea is an unknown quantity at this point ocea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome on board on here, just go to the real account and see what individuals are posting for the pair and see their opinions about it. best of fortune with it.

Member khumfuka is an unknown quantity at this point khumfuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i go along with this check out connected with place author increased dealing seriously isn't beneficial quite perhaps it will raise not any. connected with burning off trading this may be caused by deficit of research in addition to entering deal devoid of right opportunity or possibly even longer.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    iYes n forex trading you need to do with one or two enrollment and don, t trade in both selling and buying, as it is very important to your trading. If you are dealing with too many entries you will always loss.

Senior Member urza is an unknown quantity at this point urza's Avatar
    Thanks
    there can be so several trader who use forex trading whereas doing the trading. i prefer to actually open several trades because we are part of a day simultaneously as a result of i'm scalper and i've to actually open several trades in order to get my target.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 397 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)