GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362
Results 3,611 to 3,617 of 3617

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member danish555 has a spectacular aura about danish555 has a spectacular aura about danish555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    731.8 USD
    Thanks
    when the new traders join this trading business they want to get good profit from this trading business they invest small money and they open too many positions for the earning bust they get loss due to too many positions .

2. Fb
    Trusted Member garrysidhu has a spectacular aura about garrysidhu has a spectacular aura about garrysidhu's Avatar
    Caught animals
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    2278.5 USD
    Thanks
    yes brother forex me aapko too many enteries kill kr skti he isme koi dout nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme aap agar chahe to hardwork and knwledge ke sath success jarur ho skte ho je bat ekdum correct he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Moderator fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner has much to be proud of fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,211 Times in 872 Posts
    hanji forex ke business me trader market me jada entry leta hai to usko esme loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me sabb money management aur apne margin par dhyaan dekar trade open karenga woi uske liye acha hai..

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 827 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader market me jada entry leta hai to usko esme loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me sabb money management aur apne margin par dhyaan dekar trade open karenga woi uske liye acha hai..
    Bhai jayda entry point lene se humara kafi margin khatam hota hai main to bolta hoon agar hum log kam se kam entry lete hai to acha rahta hai, kam entry lene par hi hum kafi margin bacha pane mein safal rahte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Member aiglblanc is on a distinguished road aiglblanc's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55.1 USD
    Thanks
    In the forex market, you sometimes have one deal. You study it well before you enter and analyze it.and use a capital mansgement. But without greed or fear, it keeps your balance, your time and your nerves.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has a spectacular aura about garrysidhu has a spectacular aura about garrysidhu's Avatar
    Caught animals
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    2278.5 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aiglblanc View Post
    In the forex market, you sometimes have one deal. You study it well before you enter and analyze it.and use a capital mansgement. But without greed or fear, it keeps your balance, your time and your nerves.
    Yes apki bat ekdum sahi he we need to do trade with good study withaut study we cant get good success in this business brother i alwayse like to trade with experiance and knowledge this is very nice way to do this business well
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

8. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member Ahmedyassen will become famous soon enough Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.5 USD
    Thanks
    Dear the correct way to work as I think you have one or 2 trade in one day and if they two you can open both of it in same time must wait the first one close and then think for other one and I share with you your opinion and I think many trade every day will kill your account
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

+ Reply to Thread