+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 397 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice post bro ... My mentor also always remind me not to over-trading ... because over-trading will make you stress ... if we do not focus on trade, the analysis results will also be bad ... I also have a trading plan in trading forex, I will only enter the market a maximum of 5 times per day ... it is very good to improve the psychology of trading forex ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahbaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    every person or antery have do your self but this is not effect youe working because you work foyour investment and like this every can work saperately .but this is the best for every people whose work on the forex trading and give you money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vijaymunshi is on a distinguished road vijaymunshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true if you open multiple entries at short point of gaps will result you into losses. I belive instead of opening multiple enteries at a time I perfer to go one by one and divide my profits into bits n pieces. So that you dont need to wait for huge chunck. for example if you want to earn 10$ then plan your deal accordingly and distribute your profit target into small deals.

Banned abirmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point abirmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    We make it happen because you form, find the portion dimensions plus the small distributed twos, since there is a little threat for all those professionals. This might be because of lack of examination and also Going into trading devoid of proper derangement, or so.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear my opinion is too many entry will kill us. but some trader tell me . many entry is will not kill at trader. they earn more money from many entry .

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe I will some entry times in one day, because I think the entry with 3 times, too little for me, it's just that I do not take much advantage in a single entry.
    For me 10 pips in each closed position is more than enough, and within one day my target is 60-70 pips. I am grateful to my trading system can generate profits consistently so far ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Junior Member gulraiz is an unknown quantity at this point gulraiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many entry kill so seven to eight entry clear any time but nothing more than 25 to 30 only one day if u type many entry to ho sakta hai k ap k form block ho jaye its possible so not to solve many entry.

Member fxin is an unknown quantity at this point fxin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right! too many entry will kill traders account and likewise it will increase traders account, because if trader open many trades and they go in their favor they will make much profit and it goes against them they will also loss much. I personally i don`t open more that 4 entry at the same time and i maintain proper money management.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai multi entry aapko khatre me dal sakti hai aisa karne se aapka balance bahut jaldi loss hoga aur aap kuch kama nahi paenge main sirf ek hi trade karta hun wo bhi risk calculate kar ke aur effect jan kar ke 1 se jyada karne se mujhe bhi loss hone ka khatra rahega.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member gulfishanfatima is an unknown quantity at this point gulfishanfatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah much better ur opinion ziada tr 3 enteris hi correct sabit hoi hn ziada ki lalach mae hm barha nuqsan bhi utta skth hn so be cearful with ur work and some time hm jo sochty hn wesy tradeing mae nhi hota hai iss k liye hmy apny samay waly py nazar rakni chaie beacuse tradeing akely nhi hoti hai hmara samana hr dusery fard sy hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 397 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)