+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397
Results 3,961 to 3,966 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view opening many entries at a time is not a good choice. This will divide your consentration and will effect your analysis. If you are a long term trader then it can be done but you should have a large capital. But for day trading and especially for scalping trader should open not more then 3 to 4 entries. I do scalping i always open one entry at time, sometimes two but not more then to.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

sehar6 (2013-10-19)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    this is very fact thing. i also feel some time that many entry will kill me but by luck i save my account.
    if we are playing with many order or pair then there is little bit difficult to manage every thing like stop loss and take profit.
    our money management totally become dismanage and its give a bad result. this may be kill our account also by margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance

I think that three entries are too much to trade at the same time. This is also known as overtrading. Just open one position per time that you understand and let it run to completion. When that position has achieved its target, you can open another position.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with the view of thread creator excessive trading is not good rather it may increase no. of losing trades this may be due to lack of analysis and enteirng trade without proper opporunity or so.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    yes,i accept your opinion.if we open much entries,it gives only loss to us.this type of approach is done by several traders aimed for getting huge profit,it is called greed.to become a successful trader,we should be careful in entering lot sizes and select low spread currency pairs because it is low risk for all traders.

Member alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Too many entry will kill you.

Adnan Alamayreh
    Good Luck

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to alamayreh For This Useful Post:

amit87757 (2012-09-27), Arahmat Durahim (2015-04-08), ayesha02 (2019-02-18), danish555 (2017-09-28), kinan (2016-08-26), m-flash (2017-11-13), mofizbd (2013-11-24), ranukumbolo (2013-06-14), rozeee (2013-08-11), shazadhakeem (2017-10-25), surendra (2013-09-05), terry_fx (2014-06-19), Unregistered (1), wasim345 (2015-08-08), zahid2016 (2019-03-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397

Subscribe to this Thread (11)