+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 397 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member kang_gum is an unknown quantity at this point kang_gum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely open position in a row it is as evidence that our emotions we can not hold and that's not good for the trading should be one position only and tailored lot based on balance to hold ploating to hit the stop loss or risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yes is an unknown quantity at this point yes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    yes,i accept your opinion.if we open much entries,it gives only loss to us.this type of approach is done by several traders aimed for getting huge profit,it is called greed.to become a successful trader,we should be careful in entering lot sizes and select low spread currency pairs because it is low risk for all traders.
    yes bro i agreed with you and i think we should must be trade with full understanding and don't be do any things with out knowing because much entries can be the cause of loss and it will be harmfull for us to control it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you opinion . maximum time it kills us. but we have to be careful . and we have to have one trading plan . we have to have one own strategy. should not good for doing huge trading with at all.

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, we should avoid over trading. I usually open only one position in a day with target and leave from the platform. If the deal will float on negative on next day also, then i may increase the take profit for the target of that day. What do you think about this. If you open many position, you got some distraction and may also greedy will occurs on your trade. Be aware of this.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai mein app k opinion sey agree hoon k zayada sey zayada entry krney se b adm i loss mein
    ja sakta hai sirf kuch entry krni chahiye takey pehly jo entry kein howein hain un ko clear ho janey
    dien phr agli entry lagain ye best trading ka method hai

Junior Member Jotix007 is an unknown quantity at this point Jotix007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and i believe your watch involving carefully thread founder abnormal exchanging is just not very good alternatively it may well enhance zero. involving sacrificing positions this is on account of deficiency of investigation along with enteirng buy and sell with no suitable opporunity possibly even.

Banned greg is an unknown quantity at this point greg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the most successful business in contemporary time. You just work here 2 or 3 hours per day you may earn a good amount of money so it is very successful business

Senior Member heekma is an unknown quantity at this point heekma's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course lots of admittance in entry may destroy an individual due to the fact while pattern will be potential of course, if you add offer market simply following a single acquire a single stage of course, if industry never keep coming back disadvantage you will acquire destroy.. Thus both set lots of items merely set stop loss for each and every buy and sell and also until it eventually struck for taking income or perhaps stop loss never set some other buy and sell

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are very correct based on my understanding its not very good to have many entry because if the market goes against then we can end up losing our account so i thing many entry is bad

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed in forex trading, I believe we should always use good money management. because after the trade, there are times when we will suffer a loss. so indeed we should always use good money management, so that when we experience a loss, the loss will not be too big. if we do not think about good money management, and just think for a lot of entry, it is true that it will kill you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 397 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)