+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 397 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, people cannot enter too many trades that they cannot handle. This will also cause you to withdraw if your account balance cannot hold too many open floating positions in the minus. and I agree with the view of the mind that the creator of the trade does not make sense not to be dandy but to process it. losing this trade may be due to lack of psychotherapy and entering merchandise without the right or more opportunities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I experience entry merchandise must be less and instead of creating a lot of entries to modify it more makes it not that we have to add many sect fillers. And the coming of the substance points must also be arranged by lucre which can be used in relationships to make certain orders. and many who enter trading in forex trading will kill us, we will not be able to survive forex trading when doing a lot of open positions, my statement is strengthened because more and more open positions of analysis we do are less and usually just guessing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I really agree, doing a lot of open positions will really make our losses, because if you make a lot of open positions that sometimes we do this analysis is not right and sometimes even creates Ngada, I think the most important is the analysis right and making a profit does not make a profit at the expense of a lot of capital, this is the wrong thing. and opening lots of entries at one time is not a good choice. This will share your agreement and will affect your analysis, I am a long-term trader, so it can be done but you have to have big capital. But for day trading and especially for scalping traders must open no more than 3 to 4 entries I scalping I always open one entry in time, sometimes two but not more than the entery.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk Management is an important factor in forex trading and you must control risk in your trading and you should always try to minimize risky involvement in your trading and if you open too many entries then risky involvement gets the biggers and biggers and thus has more threats for your capital city! and Too many entries will always be associated with bad money management. When we make more open positions, we will definitely have problems in how we manage our account when entering the wrong open position. We definitely need to have good account control by not opening too many positions at once or we can also use stop loss in all of our open positions.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that too many open positions can help you become more profitable, but it will also kill you, it's always true for every trader because when you open too many positions, it's like you use the biggest lot size! and opening too many positions on the market is very dangerous for new traders because it will be difficult for new traders to monitor market trends from too many pairs, history, charts, indicators and constant monitoring. So, new traders must concentrate on only 3 to 4 trades at a time.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have considered neglect is part of my life, watching graphics for hours, hanging out in front of a computer all night, that's my habit. My focus is forex, because I think in the forex mesa we work smarter, when we have mature knowledge about forex, then profits will come to us naturally. Forex trading with full trading is strictly regulated in the business so we can arrange with us to trade in a tight trade so it will be much better in this business we will continue to grow to trade to become a successful trader in the future so that arranging transactions must also be set as possible and as safe as possible.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. which one do you choose. do not enter positions and equity means on the safe side. or do you enter a position in a situation where it is possible to lose? in every opening position there is always the possibility of loss. and means. the more we open positions. then the risk will be even greater. truth as you say. Anything with the word "too" is not good, of course not too much money. Within a day can have many opportunities for you to make a profit. However, if you are too greedy and want to seize every opportunity, you have to go the limit. everything must have a clear goal and obeying it will help you succeed. You don't need to trade too much in a day, take time for others.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management will help us survive when the market is in a bad condition or if we make a wrong and wrong analysis. If we trade with multiple partners, we must ensure that our risk management is good. Over-trading is not good. That is the same as greed. A trader must have a trading plan, and in the plan he must set a daily or weekly or monthly target. This will help them deal with things like overtrading and chasing the market up and down. I don't think profitable traders spend all their time on the trade screen, they also have a life outside the trading room.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am usually one location and find an open platform. The agreement also floats negatively, so you might want to increase your target day to take profits. If you think this about you. You can open a position, and can divert attention if the trade also becomes greedy. This must be considered. if we play with a lot of orders or a couple then there is a little difficulty to manage every thing like stop loss and take advantage of our money management really become out of control and give absolutly bad results.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ki baat bikul theak hai. Agr ap marjet mai ak say zada entry or orders open krtay hai. Or ap money management ky begsr he kam kray gy tou ap es market mai kamyabi nahi hasil kr sakty. Es lye ap forex narket mai monry management ky sath kam kray.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 397 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)