+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko one order se he market me concentrate karke chalna chahiye,trader ko esme jada order open karne se money manageemnt nahi ho paata hai aur esme trader ko fir bada loss hojaata hai,esme acha samajh banalena chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that opening dozens of notes at a time is not a good choice because this Agreement divides your concentration and testimony which impresses your analysis. If you are a long-term marketer then the can is done but you have to have big capital. and if you use a lot of low then I imagine it never becomes a black ball in instant trading. But most merchandisers cannot standardize their money management so they use a lot of the top and use participating statesmen so that they easily experience all of their strength at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that's good. Three entries are the best if they support us. If we make too many entries in the forex trading business, we cannot observe all entries carefully at the same time, and we will soon be tired. So we will lose our attention to all of these entries. So we will lose all our money. It's true that too many entries will kill. and too many entries make it difficult to make perfect trades. I always try to keep my entry distance between two to a maximum of four. When I make a decision to close any entry of profit or loss that I take, then I open a new entry according to the market situation. Too many entries make mental pressure force and destroy concentration.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have too many entries, and using a lot is too big, it will make you lose big money too. because in forex, you will not always be able to predict market movements correctly. Of course there are times when you will make mistakes in analyzing the market, so when you have too many entries, it will really kill your account. good money management must always be used. and too many entries will only confuse and not focus on trading. but if we have the right strategy then it might be the opposite. if it is managed well and has good analysis so we can get a lot of money here

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is true too many entries will kill you and if you overtrade this means that you are risking more and greedy and this can lead you to margin calls and will delete all your accounts and thus you will kill strategies or brilliant systems if you plan overtrading and risking more and I agree with the study of intellectual creators who don't trade not the saints who don't seem to get it. losing this trade may be due to lack of reasoning and entering patronage without the right opportunity or more.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you try to take lots of trades at one time you will not be able to control trades so try to avoid doing that because you are responsible for losing at any time during volatility and you will not be able to control the situation. and I prefer to intervene once or twice a day and many traders say that the main reason is to enter more than once per day in transactions resulting from greed, which controls the New merchants on the market and I have the best time and one or two in some circumstances there can be three times.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making many positions at the same time have the same effect on accounts such as greed and high-risk trading, excessive trading is not a good character and we all have to get rid of it because this is one of the common causes of margin calls and how many times the actual entries depends on the style and condition of the merchant himself. If you are a broker then make an entry only 3 times a day it will feel less. so basically the strategy used must be in accordance with our own style. but, don't end.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe entering the market 2 to 3 times in 24 hours. I am personally experienced because you get into the market more, you have the opportunity to lose your equity because the market does not move always according to your choice. and I accept that as true by reading the creator of the theme, mercantilism, exaggerating isn't it. The loss of trade, which may be due to lack of training and getting the right opportunity to trade more or less.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree that it is very risky to open too many trades on the market because you will not be able to monitor everything efficiently and may lose a lot of money. So it's better to open as many trades as you can easily handle. and the entry of too much greed in the form of trade, because this is certainly because of our desire to get more profit. the more so if we are too many entries in not too good market conditions, it will definitely be a big loss. Therefore, in trade we must hold good money management, because that will help us to be able to minimize the losses that we might find.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our customers agree that special displays and lots of trading are useful, can improve the situation, have no benefit at all. If you burn off your investment, maybe because there are not enough correct trading arrangements, or studies. and the actual appearance of the founding stock rises on the only large rule can increase before nothing. With regard to burning the position can be caused by a lack of study and also enter to trade with opportunities or maybe even longer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)