Page 366 of 397 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    Yes it is very true that too many entries will kill you because the more you enter more trade the more you consume the equity You and if you don't put in the right order, you may end up losing your account so you just need to realize that too many entries are going to kill You so take the time to analyze before you place the order
    That was right if too many entries could kill me because too many entries will reduce the capabilities in floating condition.
    I think that has close connection with good money management, overtrading can bring me to suffer big losses or Margin
    Call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    I agree with you
    if your investment is too small then you open the account position you will lose all so I think we have to analyze well before the opening position
    absolutely right, it's better to order before we have to analyze well the price, because in forex if we make the slightest mistake could be bad for us, and this has been my experience, whereas if we can not analyze it well, we must always learn to the better the skill of our analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, when we make too many orders and at the same time we just accept too many risk too, so we can see thant the risk is comparable with the profit..
    so before we think to do something then we need to know what is the risk and reward from it
    do the best we can

Junior Member nisar is an unknown quantity at this point nisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think too much entries means increase in number of loses.this is because traders will greed to have more profit.this means overtrading. one position is enough at one time.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not good to take entry with assumption. If you can take entry with good trading set up that will be good for you. However, who does not consider that, they take more and more entry. If you take too many entry, You will be unable to monitor them. For this reason you may get loss.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vbalan View Post
    actually this opinion is relative. If you are the type of scalper, then surely we will open many positions. As long as we are still able to manage our money management, then I think it does not matter if we do a lot of entry
    if we can use our money properly then we would not find it difficult to carry out trading activities because then landed a kit will produce satisfactory results and we can keep an eye on our money

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    yeah, 3 entry is good for particular number of trades in a day and nice step taken by you that you are following such way that close your trades, whenever you are into profit situation in forex market.
    Waise aap jiss problem ke baare mein baat kar rahe ho that called as over-trading in forex market and most of beginner trader fall into over-trading trap after few profitable trade, they will got confidence and finally blown away their account.
    Waise mein daily ki 1 trade hi karta hoon, if you got good signal then make another one too, otherwise not.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually this opinion is relative. If you are the type of scalper, then surely we will open many positions. As long as we are still able to manage our money management, then I think it does not matter if we do a lot of entry

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entry is not good for trader. some time trader face big lose. If trader have good trading plan and if trader go with the market trend then trader have good chance to win. But forex market is very risky so trader should avoid over trading.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her cheez tajrabay say aati hay. agar to koi bohot hi acha trader hay to wo to kafi entries bhi open ker sakta hay, laykin newbie trader ko aesa nae kerna cheay. may aik trader ko jaanta hon jo acha signal milna per 20 - 50 order bhi enter ker dayta hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 397 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)