+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 610 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6097

Thread: How much need to invest in forex?

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Forex is a very lucrative market which is why many traders wish to invest a lot because in addition, the earnings is proportionate to our investment. Now, let us talk about whether to invest so much or so little?
    My idea is starting with 1000 usd. and used trade lot 0.50
    ye to jani app ki affordabilty par he depennd karta ha k app ko kitna invest karna chiye es main kioun k forex trading main na kafi risk ha ager app newbie ho to app es main 100 usd invest karo or senior ho to es main 1000 usd bahot hane app k liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to invest $1000 and use 0.50 lot on them then i think this is perfect for you. I am also try to invest same like you and target 0.50 lot for trading. And i have calculated that if i can get 20 pips per day then i can easily make $10 per day and $200 per month with securely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders may have different opinions about how much they should invest in a forex market but its really important to know their own skills. If a trader is beginner, after practicing demo well he shouldn't invest more than $100 in real account; but professional traders have the capability to invest larger amount because they know that they can manage to control the investment of $1000 or more.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    How much need to invest in forex?
    Forex is a very lucrative market which is why many traders wish to invest a lot because in addition, the earnings is proportionate to our investment. Now, let us talk about whether to invest so much or so little?
    My idea is starting with 1000 usd. and used trade lot 0.50
    I think if I were a good trader, I would need a capital investment is very large so I started trading full time maybe I will need an investment of $ 5000 to trade with 0.5 lots

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very vast field where you can invest as it is possible for you but in my thinking if you want to earn from forex trading then the minimum limit should be up to 500 dollar investment is sufficient for your trading and you can easily earn profit with this capital.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think $ 1000 is too expensive for a beginner, start from $ 100 with lots of lots 0.1 continues to improve your profit if you can constantly every day.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    As a beginner it is better to start trading in small lot sizes and take less risks and I think for this purpose cents account is much better. I think one can start trading with 20 $ - 50 $ as a beginner.
    It's true if beginners should start trading with small amount of investment especially as initial
    investment but don't use too small amount of capitals too on your first investment because it could taste
    the profit if the profit is too small amount in dollars. It's good to use cent account, but I suggest to use
    at least $50, and maximum about $200.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a beginner it is better to start trading in small lot sizes and take less risks and I think for this purpose cents account is much better. I think one can start trading with 20 $ - 50 $ as a beginner.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much Investment require it is depend on human nature, because forex need patient and cool mind, some traders are not so risky they trade smallest lot size whereas they have big capital and some trader trade big lot size and they have less balance. so risky need big investment and calm traders need small investment.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didikebenaran View Post
    I also want to invest a lot in my trading, but for now maybe I need to wait for me to have the ability to trade with consistent profits because it is too risky if you now make a large capital
    indeed when we could invest heavily in the forex we have a chance to get great results, but I agree with you if we have to have a good ability to trade before we decided to go on a real account, because in the real account that there is a risk that very large if we do not have good skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 610 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)