+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 610 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6097

Thread: How much need to invest in forex?

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we know about that.low invest must be better than others.first we should try with 10$.i saw traders are turning 10$ to 100$ easily but if we deposit 1000$ then i am sure greed will attack in our trading.so better to trade with patient and better to learn about how to control it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Forex is a very lucrative market which is why many traders wish to invest a lot because in addition, the earnings is proportionate to our investment. Now, let us talk about whether to invest so much or so little?
    My idea is starting with 1000 usd. and used trade lot 0.50
    agree with this, once you trust with your tested system, so it's time to invest real money and do real trade and then make some money on forex. starting with $1000 is good i think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220 View Post
    i think it is better you make a small investment first. Starting with $100 would be ideal. you can use 0.01 standard lots. it is better you don't lot of risk in the beginning.
    Sure. It's better to invest small amount of funds in the first time and then we could improve the amount of investment slowly but sure
    when we have looked the performance in forex getting better. I think $100 as initial investment is more than enough because there are
    many other traders who invested lower than $100.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is better you make a small investment first. Starting with $100 would be ideal. you can use 0.01 standard lots. it is better you don't lot of risk in the beginning.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will not invest more money in forex to trade now because my experience is weak and I am not confident about it and I like to use bonus rather than investment. I have good experience if I need more than $ 500 for trade

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is the investment in time which is more important that money. If we are giving good time in the demo accounts testing new method, it will certainly bring money when we will implement in the real market.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amin.robin47 View Post
    If u r new to forex trading no need to invest huge at starting. Observe slowly the market, how the operations going on. Then use ur head and take some expert opinion. Thus u can gain experience and invest accordingly
    I agree with you,,, forex trading does not require a huge investment,
    but we must be analyze and well-run capital. much capital will be quickly depleted if trder careless

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to jahi keh sakta hu ki jitna trader ka dil karta hai utna lga sakta hai.aur ak baat mai jarur kehna chata hu vo ye ki kabi b loan laykar trade nahi karna chaiye.jitna aapke pass apna paisa hai utne me he trade karna chaiye.profit kam kma lo but loan kabi na lo.so beat of luck.

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ceestech View Post
    yea you are right one really has to know how the market works that is why tthe use of these no deposit accounts come into play and trading with bonus finds from forums.
    Most of us, usually have these trading credits from the forex forums and we can say that trading accounts, are mostly have bonuses from forex forums. And many forex brokers do offer such and we can take it as advantage as we can experience to have real trading plus we can start earning also without in need of investing of our own funds.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amin.robin47 View Post
    If u r new to forex trading no need to invest huge at starting. Observe slowly the market, how the operations going on. Then use ur head and take some expert opinion. Thus u can gain experience and invest accordingly.
    yea you are right one really has to know how the market works that is why tthe use of these no deposit accounts come into play and trading with bonus finds from forums.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 610 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)