+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tuhinsm View Post
    if anyon have a strategies which confirm me only 5 pips.let me know
    until now i can't find for sure 5 point in trading, even it is a little pips but i was already learn and find but still can't find it, this market had flow market with big movement sometimes and just a pip movement too in long time, what you need to find is perfect indicator like i was always looking for. but i think this business there are no such holy grail system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sanperland is an unknown quantity at this point sanperland's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in order to earn merely 5 pips upon daily foundation so you should state well in relation to your standard and technical analysis regarding eur usd in order to earn regular 20 pips by that pair if you don't know well with that pair my spouse and i don think you can make daily close to this much from the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member njen is an unknown quantity at this point njen's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it all depends on your strategies and instinct. If you work with short range trades it migh pose some difficulty to achieve 5pips due to unstableness, but if you consider long rabge trades such aas use of simple moving averages (SMA) it can be possible

Senior Member mian3 is an unknown quantity at this point mian3's Avatar
    Thanks
    I recommend you use wax candlestick technique, the technique is very simple to assess the industry and also with this technique we also can know the route of the industry with the apparent, but keep in mind not to focus on the 5 pip look for was over, because by using this technique we can produce good and more pips.

Senior Member vivek147 has a spectacular aura about vivek147 has a spectacular aura about vivek147's Avatar
    Thanks
    pehli baat tp ye he ki forex mai kuch confirm nahi hai ,mere khyal se to esi koy strategy nahi hai jo aap ko confirm de aap ko apne aap hi confirm karna hoga ki kya karna hai or kese aap kuch bhi kare par sell kare ya buy kuch bhi pehle technical chart jarur dekhle

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This could basically be known as customized stochastic Oscillator. Normally, the use of this signal is for the treating alert, but the only issuer i experience while using thins is that the stage at which the industry can go, no one knows, many will also say that it is excellent for pattern, but this is extremely major signal in both situations.

Senior Member monirhasan is an unknown quantity at this point monirhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi tuhinsm, when I scan your thread, I think you want to teach yourself to seek the most effective ways to create each five pips profit day [not only]...
    Or they will try and abuse elementary strategy anywhere at this point, the market operated without delay... you'll be able to hold vogue of ill-treatment on time to market...

Senior Member mandiri is an unknown quantity at this point mandiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it doesn't matter the way small the particular amounts of pips my seems like provided is focused on earnings then promoted superior then lacking whatever since determined by creating earnings you'll be able to learn how to grow ones bank account all day long well, i believe with other to become superior fx professionals all of us should hard doing work.
    Do or Do Not!
    There is no TRY!

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in order to earn only 5 pips in daily basis therefore
    you have to know well about ones fundamental
    and technical evaluation of eur usd in order to
    earn daily 20 pips through that pair if you don't
    know well that pair i don't think you can
    earn daily that much from the forex trading

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to give a 5 pip is very easy to find, I suggest you use candlestick strategy, the strategy is very easy to analyze the market and also with this strategy we also can know the direction of the market with the obvious, but remember not to target the 5 pip search was over, because by using this strategy we can generate more pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open