+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Banned julhaus is an unknown quantity at this point julhaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can buy and sell opportunities within the message this time can be so much more than 5 seeds in to buy and sell of style have gained and this opportunity often willing meant to their own abodes, I'm sure, maybe good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member angel55555 is an unknown quantity at this point angel55555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The idea of mercantilism until recently and was executed in accordance with its quality worldwide. In the year 2000, despite the collapse of the exchange of professional lives. Unremarkably, as an economic component, a day of shopping and commerce. Features a variety of options and shares, indices, derivatives, leverage, liquidity, volatility, size and corporate disclosures, broker, etc., from the closing of the same dimension as thorough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member may5 is an unknown quantity at this point may5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really good to find out that we can easily often achieve constants 5pips professional approaches along with enterprise approaches nevertheless 5pips time I believe we could often complete advisable stay 5pips trading approaches nevertheless a particular picture to get a better explanation could be traversed a better way to be aware of I hope to hear through a person rapidly.

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news time ap trade ker ka dekye jab market ma news ayti ha tab ap easy sa 5 pisp la sakte ho news sa market ma daily ka acha profat ap la sakte ho

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping, it is good to get small pips per trade, and it is very relevant number per trade we can make , then it will easier be touched by the market price, and for me, i use all time frames, i need the smaller and the higher to get the information about the market situation, i open position when the smaller has same direction with the higher, and it will maximize our trading per trade

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mian3 View Post
    I recommend you use wax candlestick technique, the technique is very simple to assess the industry and also with this technique we also can know the route of the industry with the apparent, but keep in mind not to focus on the 5 pip look for was over, because by using this technique we can produce good and more pips.
    I have not been so clear about what you say, try to give an explanation specifically whether it is by putting a sell stop or buy stop at the closing price and the opening of a candle which we usually use a reference candle that appears on the time frame h1 or h4?

Junior Member sanperland is an unknown quantity at this point sanperland's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think this is very too low for the trader invest the it then you will get profit but this really is really low and have absolutely some possibility too as a consequence of per access broker will take some propagate so you need to keep ones patience for acquire some good pips every trade.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    5pips trading strategy depends on the market whether the market wants to buy or sell. eventually the market can be able to get 5pips in no time with the market conditions..you can use your indicators very well to this effect

Senior Member kotha25 is an unknown quantity at this point kotha25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi tuhinsm, these go through their own threads, I think you should, because studies in order to find the best strategy to help with the creation of profit [not only] 5 seeds a day ...
    As good as you can try a simple technique at the service of exactly where in this very fast days of functioning of the current market ... Type is available in the market you can get ...

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere khayal se 5 pipes trading strategy bohoti achie hey. is se ap ko koie risk lene k joruri nehie hey. or is se ap ko kafi profit bi ho sakte hey , guys mere khayal se sab trader ko yeah strategy follow kar na chya , thank guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open