+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 563 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5628

Thread: How important role capital plays in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   23:37
    Best answer #1

hamara sab kuch forex ma capital pa hi matter karta ha kio ka agar hamara capital acha ha tu hamary trading be achy ho gy kio ka trading ka sara daromadar capital ka zaida hony ya kam hony pa hi hota ha is ki base pa trade hoty ha

2017-11-11   10:36
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

forex k trading mai agar apky pass jo capital hai wo big ho tho phr ap low risk prcentage k sath achi khasi earning kr skty ho aur isky
    leye zaroori hai k apky pas working experience bhi ho warna big capital rkny ka koi fayda nhi hga apko.

2017-11-24   19:18
    Best answer #3

Kafi zayada importance hoti hai forex trading main hamaray capital ki main to yehe kahoon ga yeh eak bohat vital role play karta hai hamari trading main agar hum sochein kay agar capital he na ho to trade kaisay karen gein hum ab ap soch saktay hein iski kitni value hai.

2017-10-15   11:28
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    bhai capital ho ga tu app ke liye kuch relax ho kar work kar sko gye agar app ke pass capital na ho ga tu app long term mein work na karo sako gye jab be work karo gye app ka loss he ho ga or app ko hasil be kuch na ho ga es liye best hai app ney mahat kar ke he work karna hi

2017-11-26   11:56
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein capital bhout important role play karta hai is liye hamen chaye k hamen forex makre mein hamen always try karni chaye k aik achi capiutal k sath market mein trading Karen

2017-11-01   10:01
    Best answer #6

in fact capital's role in trading is so important that even a slight edge can provide great returns open market operations and the level of a company debt related to its equity capital total capital market activity is the sum of the bonds and stock markets,..........

Senior Member modu01 is an unknown quantity at this point modu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to have a high and reasonable capital to trade in forex. Minimum 500$ is good to trade and maximum of 5000$ is sufficient for trading and

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very low capital will surely produce lower profits even if all cares are taken by the trader, though there is no guarantee that bigger capital will produce bigger profits, but if there are all other ingredients in trader to be successful trader adequate capital is also must to earn significant returns.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohosin is an unknown quantity at this point mohosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital is not a fact. I think the techniques and strategy is the main weapon for the forex trading. You have huge amount of capital but have no strategy you loss all. So, strategy is more important than capital.

Senior Member mouradyaw is an unknown quantity at this point mouradyaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it plays a major role in doing trading because if you have a good amount of money in the account then you an float your profits as well as your losses and i have seen this that after some days all the trades will give you profits if you have the good knowledge good amount of money gives you patience and patience gives you profits.

Senior Member mahi khan is an unknown quantity at this point mahi khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course good capital is important for trading. without capital you can not trade in forex and almost in the whole world.

Member jawad khan is an unknown quantity at this point jawad khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital is the main source of your profit by trading forex of course and without the capital how can you make money or trade forex it plays an important role in forex

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    Good capital is very essential especially when it comes to returns per trade,for newbies i believe they need to start with small capital as most loss their first account,so starting small will give them a good opportunity to risk less,when a trader becomes more experience thats when good capital becomes very important as we want good returns and still maintain good money management
    bye forum India

Banned moin78967 is an unknown quantity at this point moin78967's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi every one, like any other busniss a high Capital is required for the forex to grow and to have benifit from it, Capital gives you a very strong base to set up your good busniss and to have a lot more profit from the forex, soo i suggest every one to invest as much capital as you can, thanks.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great thread, my friend. I agree with you. Capital is very important- it allows you to trade with bigger lot size and it gives you good account protection if you can manage it correctly. If I had investing capital 10 000$ I wouldn't use stop loss- because there is no point. I would trade with lot size - 7 lot and I would probably win every position I made. This money managment gives about 1500 pips to hold on floating minuis as a account defence.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think capital plays a huge role on how you move forward .with a good capital in hand it gives you flexibility about your trading and back up money in case of .with less capital your resources are limited and hand cuffed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 563 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)