+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 563 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: How important role capital plays in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   23:37
    Best answer #1

hamara sab kuch forex ma capital pa hi matter karta ha kio ka agar hamara capital acha ha tu hamary trading be achy ho gy kio ka trading ka sara daromadar capital ka zaida hony ya kam hony pa hi hota ha is ki base pa trade hoty ha

2018-04-19   15:19
    Best answer #2

capital investment ka bohat fida hai humain bare loss se auto bech jate hain or hum agr loss bi kar dete hain to hum usko recover kar skte hain agr hamare pas capital acha ho to us surat main ku ke km investment se hum recover nahi kar skte hain.

2017-11-11   10:36
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

forex k trading mai agar apky pass jo capital hai wo big ho tho phr ap low risk prcentage k sath achi khasi earning kr skty ho aur isky
    leye zaroori hai k apky pas working experience bhi ho warna big capital rkny ka koi fayda nhi hga apko.

2017-11-24   19:18
    Best answer #4

Kafi zayada importance hoti hai forex trading main hamaray capital ki main to yehe kahoon ga yeh eak bohat vital role play karta hai hamari trading main agar hum sochein kay agar capital he na ho to trade kaisay karen gein hum ab ap soch saktay hein iski kitni value hai.

2017-10-15   11:28
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    bhai capital ho ga tu app ke liye kuch relax ho kar work kar sko gye agar app ke pass capital na ho ga tu app long term mein work na karo sako gye jab be work karo gye app ka loss he ho ga or app ko hasil be kuch na ho ga es liye best hai app ney mahat kar ke he work karna hi

2017-11-26   11:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein capital bhout important role play karta hai is liye hamen chaye k hamen forex makre mein hamen always try karni chaye k aik achi capiutal k sath market mein trading Karen

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex market is associated with many traders around the world because it is considered the largest market. For normal traders, Forex news plays an important role in making decisions such as those relating to buying and selling currencies. Somehow it allows other traders and markets and high capital and makes sense to trade on forex. but it is important that someone applies good capital and risk planning when entering the trade. So, invest a large amount, and trade with a small lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think good capital is needed to trade in forex. So I want to ask whether it really needs to have good capital to trade? or we can trade in any amount safely. and a minimum of 500 $ is good for trading and a maximum of $ 5000 is enough for trading and also uses leverage not more than 1: 500. In forex trading, capital also plays a major role in generating profits. Too little capital may not help you get enough and too much capital may be too risky. So, invest a large amount, and trade with a small lot size. This makes you happy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, To get a better understanding of how national capital formation works and why it is important, we only have to think of Japan and Germany after the Second World War. The economies of these two countries were destroyed and in 30 years both emerged as super powers. In fact, even Taiwan and Hong Kong are in very good condition. The formation of important capital and must be managed properly. and capital plays a very vital role on Forex because I have heard that most of the big investor winners are better than small investors. But still believe that the success of Forex depends on the skills and analytical strength of traders.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investment plays an important role in currency market trading. Excellent capital supports traders to get good profits from currency trading. Taking large business capital and a good currency transaction strategy makes the currency trading business profitable. and Forex plays an important role for every job that is lacking in people because it generates money and life's dream life. So that old team stayed on the website and unemployed people got money. Thank you

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investment is not a matter of how much will be offered if investors do not have a good system or software capability. But even a small investment of $ 100 can be collected and become a big investment if the investor has the right method and handling ability. and an excellent investment is needed to deal with currency trading. So I want to ask if it really needs to have a good investment to trade? or we can do business with any quantity safely.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good amount of capital is needed for forex trading and to be successful, one must have a trade of 500 to 5000 t dollars in a way that is reasonable to make a reasonable amount of profit from trading. small amounts can be eaten very quickly and in forex trading, if you have large capital then you can make more profits from your big capital. So I would say like that usually, a large amount of capital can give us a large amount of money by making a profit. So, just manage a large amount of money to trade your forex.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The role of capital cannot be attenuated in the forex market, for you to trade comfortably with good profits, having good enough capital is needed with good capital that can have many tradable sizes and also a large margin level for executed orders and as much capital we have on the forex market because many can win here good money we always need to keep in touch with news and forex market events if we want to make money here well, we always have to wait forever in the forex market if we want to win money here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see I don't spend money reading forex, but I spend my money on forex, because I get 5 people who attend telecommunications. It's terrible. I have no shortage that happened to me again. but from that I aligned one conception. We are moldy and diligent and do not worry anymore to be able to succeed in forex. and capital plays a very important role in forex. If you are going to invest a lot of capital than you will be able to trade for a long period of time on the other hand, small capital offers short-term trading.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone has a profitable strategy that is supported by a good analysis of the market, it is always good to start trading with capital above about $ 1000 and in multiples. In forex trading, capital also plays a major role in generating profits. and capital has an important role in forex, without it we cannot start trading. And if our capital is too small then the flexibility we have to set the right position to create sufficient profit will also be limited. I know many traders say that capital is not everything, yes, but for how long will you make a profit with small capital?

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course to be all the workers in forex to become the first interest is to manage capital and know what rules must work when you start working on Forex, financial conditions and rules and must move completely from risk and greed and rush and we must be patient and endurance because they are the fundamentals of Forex of course and it's all about capital without capital You can't become a trader and then capital plays a role in winning or losing and in your planning as making you safe. So the more capital you have, the more power and more choices you have and you can really play well. So I believe in increasing capital all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 563 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)