+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 485 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4846

Thread: Five things that bring you Profits.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader is able to profit by discipline, and received by iklas about the losses they experienced, as a trader should also be aware that fortune and misfortune existing set. so as a trader we just tried hard to make a profit, and must iklas in all reality.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah your are right that a trader must follow these five things while trading but actually traders do short term because they works according to their target and close the trade after achieving their goals i am also a short term trader and do target trading. In my views the basic things are knowledge, experience or capital, and i feel that everything is circulate around these things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned safinova_iuk is an unknown quantity at this point safinova_iuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of curse, we should remove our emotion for being successful trader in the foe business. Forex market is risky and volatile. Forex traders having bad emotion like fear and greed can be successful n their trading in the Forex market. The always make lose having such emotion. So traders must need to remove emotion for being successful Forex trader in the Forex business.

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the most important abstract in forex trading is a logical get. Whatsoever we do, the end goal is realize. Acquire is a redemptive concordant profits, the monger is ever in a status to realize at any period at his class. Vantage consistently direct that we score been fit to control the route of the soprano fortunate

Senior Member khan2013 is an unknown quantity at this point khan2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see there are many people don't agree to join in forex markes but I know that forex trading for every people to built up his career' forex trading includes high risk and due to think most of the people fear but IT is true that it is a good source of income but not for alll'i think so

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkl sahi kha aap ne aap ki tips bohat hi achi hai ager koi trader in cheezon ko folloe krta hi to profit earn krne kafi easy ho jaye ga. aur forex aik aisa business hai is main galti ki gunjaish nhi hai . choti c galti bhi kafi loss krwa skti hai .

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are so many things that i can do that brig me the profit in the smarket the first thing i can do to bring me the profit is that is the way to go when it comes to forex trading scalping.

Member Rakib Islam is an unknown quantity at this point Rakib Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are some points by getting that skill we can get profit. such as ; practice, learning about forex. know about the forex market information , know about all information, attentiveness, intention, curiosity, by this way profit will be obviously!
    good explanations guys, i will add several thing that must we learn in forex trading, we must learn about psycology and try to control emotions when trading. as i ever face we allways can not handle our emotion, we can not keep our emotion when we floating in loss and we are afraid when floating profit.. close more early when profit....

Senior Member afshan123 is an unknown quantity at this point afshan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never fully understood, until co-founding crowdSPRING, the challenges of operating a small business. Theres a lot to do but so little time to accomplish everything.

Here are five practical tips from my own experience with crowdSPRING that you can implement today to increase sales and profits for your small business.

Senior Member jahurfxcc is an unknown quantity at this point jahurfxcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.. this things.is realy great. Excellent and Effective Resume Writing Strategies that Bring Results So, you're determining that you have a lot of competition for jobs on the market, eh? Since we simply cannot fight this trend, what we want to do is use as many effective resume writing strategies we will get! Here, we're ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 485 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)