+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 485 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4846

Thread: Five things that bring you Profits.

Senior Member petrelsea70 is an unknown quantity at this point petrelsea70's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u explained very well i get knowledge after read this all thread but i think forex is so much risky business and we need hard work to get each pips so dont tthink that forex is money making machine for all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member terenaina is an unknown quantity at this point terenaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear we have to make our mind very good and that will help u a lot so try to work on this and u will love it. men to is men aisa hi kr rha hon and ye mere lye kafi acha hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member geplak is an unknown quantity at this point geplak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyskis View Post
    we have patience the more we can always take much of our time to get a better confirmation to the direction of the trend so you know that . I think that it is very diffiuclt to make profit we cant be successful traders.
    It is true indeed that we should in forex forward, so that we will always run the market properly, but for those who can't wait I think would lose out, because it could just force myself in forex but we haven't run can master the sciences.

Banned jutt786 is an unknown quantity at this point jutt786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes these things are very good and best for newbies and also i think for all the traders because in forex trading if we working well and hard with these 5 things then we earn good and also we get good success in short time so in forex trading these types of tips are very very useful for us we like forex and love to working here ,,,

Member tahirctn is an unknown quantity at this point tahirctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very good business ...we can take some work in it and get a lot of money ...this is an easy way to get success ....the main thing in Forex to get success is know all about it ...get experienced in it ...know about market analysis ...take work without emotions ,...

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is a lot of reasons why you can be able to work withdifferent working strategy and. one always know your trades and these you can try with a demo account.know how much you have inyour account. understand your margin, and you should know the volatality and time to by to avoid when the market is openning to mess you up

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

there is alot of good ways and we should make some good working stratey that make some good money in the same. iyts always good that you understand where you are profiatable and it would help you make a lot of good money and its the best way you can know how to make a lot of money

Banned akhshy is an unknown quantity at this point akhshy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingptc View Post
    What brings profit
    There is no doubt that we are all here talk and discuss and we trade because our objective in the first place
    Profit
    But in order to win each of us must have had several constituents bring him profit and lost one of them in my opinion will lose sooner or later
    But what are the ingredients that make everyone wins
    I have found here a lot of speculators and dealt with many people and I got to think every valley and manner, but found that one of the most successful speculators is not in this forum but in several forums are good Athlon five qualities which
    (System - patience - self-confidence - force - philanthropy is)
    The God who is no god but He did not deal with someone who has these qualities, but found it brings profits for himself and others
    First system: -
    Of speculators puts himself an action plan walks and trade trading style which never deviates him.
    From traffickers thought that amateur fights and controls the greed so that she can come out including developed to the same plan of action
    I think it does that finds profit may accept and find world may she came back and opened
    Did you mean commitment?
    Yes indeed Complying with the rules set by myself is the first step to success in this world Alforksawi it does not comply with market punish him and punish him himself blamed severe
    Second patience: -
    We all know that fishing teaches patience, but what is certain is that Forex teaches patience, but who can be patient?
    Of us found in front of a profit of investigator without reaching the goal but leaving commitment and patience to achieve his goal
    Of us saw deal analyzed by sound analysis is reflective reflection did not close on the large loss and wait
    I think that doing this does not know the taste of defeat
    If someone saw one hundred dollars and wait until he reached the goal better than the person who opens the deal at the beginning of the unrealized hundred dollars takes it and goes out Aanam he disguised this, but in my opinion, is not bound to order and did not stand for the goal
    Self-confidence: -
    It is an important factor in this market, it lacks the self-confidence and many doubt it traded never should stores be self-confident and confident decision and analysis on the confidence of the decision entering the transaction and exit that pleases loss regardless of size do not fall ill, frustration and pleases profit little that forced him the market and always bear in mind that he will not fall ill, anything but what God wanted him
    Say Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has written for us
    It wants to be patient, he theism tougher faith and trust in him always and find things are all easy to him.
    Strengths: -
    Force also an important factor for the stores successful but what utilized stores of force you hit Boro example or kill yen No I do not mean muscle strength, but I mean strength of purpose and determination and the power of faith in God and the power of self-control, because stores will pass moments difficult it from loss and sometimes little profit sometimes Witold has the instinct of revenge from the market and here we must show strength to be a strong belief in God and a strong self-control and educate himself and knows that going against his regime, who is positioned to himself
    V. philanthropy is: -
    This element in the balance, and the rest in the balance, it is shown with all the elements were empty as such it Vobashrh failure and loss sooner or later Yes, it is that your knowledge even skimp on everyone else by information stating
    God who gave you this science is able to give to others, but God wants to test whether a person or not and will strive wants to test other scientific prevent taught him or not
    As defined much of the three who does not speak to him God on the Day of Resurrection prevent the world knowing about people and another publication to say the world
    So why does not benefit others your experience why selfishness Why hide the secret think he knows I'll have sustenance you do know that livelihoods in God's hands and that God will not breath, but died before that meet their livelihood, you will not die, but has taken full sustenance
    Either you say if I told the secret strategies you'll be the richest me if I told where I came from such educational books will know more than me if I knew through profit lose I
    Both my brothers it unfortunately myths and believe he is ignorant
    Thanks
    m nlv kx jlkdf oisuyoirew yodshjfv jkcxv jcx hvjkxh iuds yferw yr9ew yudskux kvcx vxv jkcxhv uidsuewy rues hukx vkcx hbvkxgids gifesy r9w yiudsg hkv hjcxbv hjcx fgidstg fiuds fkjcb vcx gvirsug fiew yriesg kfxchkvguicx uidsy fuies yr9uew yuds hjkx viksgfuorwsh fuiw yruoew hfuidxc vkcxhg fdsuyf u9ewyru dsfids iusy riuewh fukdshg viusdy9er uoidsh jksx hgvois udy9e8w ruodh ukvcx8yd f9esyh fosh ifusdfyuigsuoyrew

Senior Member mfaisal is an unknown quantity at this point mfaisal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that it is very difficult to make profit in the Forex market long time, we want to do that we need a lot of things because the more we have patience the more we can always take much of our time to get a better confirmation to the direction

Senior Member ppumnwa is an unknown quantity at this point ppumnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I considered that it is very difficult to be able to create profit in Forex market years, we love to be able to do which we need lots as a things...The Knowledges is really as a one of important scene we tend to need there, besides we require more chances really !!

Senior Member sidhu5775 is an unknown quantity at this point sidhu5775's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap ko forex market mein aik successful professional banna hey tou aap ko inn things ko follow karna ho gaa.1;show couragein market 2;be patience in trading.3;control your emotions.4;daily read the market.5;not do trading daily agr trend understand nahi kar patey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 485 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)