+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Tips That Can Save You Money!

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex financial kafi risky business hai ager app k pass ziyada capital hai tou app market mein loss
    nahi krwa saktey balkey app ko profit he hota hai our app ko long term strategy use krni chahiye
    eis sey app loss mein nahi jaa saktey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohot achay tips hain bhai is thread main aur aik trader kay kamyaab hony kay liye ye tips enough hain agar in ko follow kar liye jay kion kay is thread main aap kay saray technical aur psychological issues ko discuss kiya gaya hay.

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank u so much i,m agree with you it,s better for me thankx alot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samanta is an unknown quantity at this point samanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    At first thank you for the nice and helpful post. Actually Forex is the world's largest trading platform and it has the significant risk of loss along with the huge chance of maximum profit. So to be successful in this trading platform we have to be strategic and should control our emotion. Emotion can lead us to loss. So we should create a strong command over the emotion. We have to keep this in our mind that knowledge is the power, so we have to keep enough knowledge on Forex. It develops our trading quality and makes us skillful. Proper analysis is also an important thing in Forex because success depends on the proper market analysis. Thank you once again for the nice post.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Superb information and up to the mark !
    That's what I was looking for and finally my search ends here All points are important and really helpful .

Banned dedist is an unknown quantity at this point dedist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexCepat View Post
    When trading with Forex, there is always the possibility that you can lose a lot of money, especially if you are not educated on the topic. Here, you will find safe trading tips.

Try to focus on low risk, high gain trades. There's such a thing as an unacceptable loss and an acceptable loss. Make sure you learn the difference. Never remove your stops or limits once trading begins. If you do not focus, you can lose all of your money. Do not get yourself into a position to lose, stay ahead.

Employ the scalping method if you want to change your strategy in Forex. Scalping is a very short term trading technique.
    [b][color=blue]
    Those two actually contradict, scalping is not low risk high gain trade.
    Anyway I hope you can give example of low risk high gain trades, give advice without specific examples are not useful.
    Last edited by dedist; 2013-03-10 at 10:47 PM.

Senior Member s.alam is an unknown quantity at this point s.alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am furthermore allow with you. I think Fibonacci levels and news based trading can save from harm traders to facing gigantic losses and blow up from margin calls. I am for ever and a day frustrating to ensure this two along with money management to save from harm my money..........!!!!!!!!!!

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexCepat View Post
    When trading with Forex, there is always the possibility that you can lose a lot of money, especially if you are not educated on the topic. Here, you will find safe trading tips.

Try to focus on low risk, high gain trades. There's such a thing as an unacceptable loss and an acceptable loss. Make sure you learn the difference. Never remove your stops or limits once trading begins. If you do not focus, you can lose all of your money. Do not get yourself into a position to lose, stay ahead.

Employ the scalping method if you want to change your strategy in Forex. Scalping is a very short term trading technique.

News about the Forex markets
    is almost limitless and can be found 24 hours a day. You can find it on cable news, the Internet and social media sites. The information is everywhere. This is because when talking about money, you do not want to be left out on what is happening.

You should remember to NEVER trade based on your emotions. The strong emotions that run wild while trading, like panic, anger, or excitement, can cause you to make poor decisions. Create long term goals and plans so you can succeed in trading.

When you're new to Forex, one of the first things you'll want to decide is the time frame you'd like to trade in. In order to move your trades as quickly as possible, utilize the hourly and quarter hour chart as a way to exit from your position. To scalp, you would use five or ten minute charts and leave positions within minutes of opening them.

Put each day's Forex charts and hourly data to work for you
    . Modern technology and communication devices have made it easy to track and chart Forex down to every quarter hour interval. These short term charts can vary so much that it is hard to see any trends. Try and trade in longer cycles for a safer method.

Watch the market yourself. While software simplifies a lot of the trading process, it is not infallible. A software system can help you sort out the numbers, but count on your own common sense for the final decision.

Try and learn how to evaluate the market
    , so that you can make better trades. Learning how to analyze the markets, and making trading decisions on your own, is the sole path to success in Forex markets.

There are many aspects to trading that are important to learn, such as Fibonacci levels. Fibonacci levels give calculations and numbers that can help you in deciding when to trade. Doing so can even assist you in setting up an exit point.

In fact, most of the time this is the exact opposite of what you should in fact do. You can avoid impulses by having a plan.

Over time, maybe you'll have enough knowledge about the Forex market to attempt to earn larger profits. Right now, however, just focus on putting these few tips to use to make a little extra money.

Learn Forex With Us Today, Now everyone can trade
    ==> ForexCepat.com

To Your Forex Success,
    ForexCepat Team
    good informations.

i hope from all members to post new information like this.that will be useful for beginner traders like me i hope that . i think spend our time in forums will be good to learn new information about forex trading . the indain forex forum helped me so much .

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is really ample flier thanks privy for this spot.swan us a right way to uninjured from a big attempt and we get a big acquire.
    Forex is a real big try and i believe that we can not less this seek.if jazz you any way then deal.

Banned fuzail is on a distinguished road fuzail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Tips That Can Save You Money! Of-course Tips is more help in people.Forex trading is important is more tips.
    1.To first honest.
    2.Good knowledge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)