+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Tips That Can Save You Money!

Banned jamal1 is an unknown quantity at this point jamal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read your post properly.I think it helps a lot basically new comer in Forex trading.I also think don't be greedy in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice tips and some are very much important in forex.we must follow the analysis of the market so that we can make profit from our trade. following signal will help us to make big profit and reduce the loss than to the random trading. we need to get expertise knowledge on many indicator so that we can study the market very well. their is no alternative of getting knowledge in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goshee is on a distinguished road goshee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new bie in forex market and realy ispired by tips posted by senior members but now according to my experiance new by shoul make trade with very small acount dont scalping and hedging and should trade in long term planing with basic moving average so that you can earn slowly but safetly without risk,

Senior Member jama4206 is an unknown quantity at this point jama4206's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are maby tips that save your money so let start first of all always use stop loss and take profit in your trade and aslo trilling stop and must have proepr trading plan and good money management to get good prfoiot.

Banned badla is an unknown quantity at this point badla's Avatar
    Thanks
    The EUR/USD currency pair has a oow pread and I get paid commission by my broker whn I live an account opened over night .Forex Tips That Can Save You Money!

Banned OK3 is an unknown quantity at this point OK3's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear ap nay bohat achi post ki hay or may ap ki baat say agree karta ho or money managment bi bohat zarori hay forex trading may is liya ap ko apni money ko ko dakhty howa trading karni chahyia or learning or experience hasil kar kay work karna chahyia takye ap ki money save ho jaye

Senior Member shafi is an unknown quantity at this point shafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the EUR/USD currency pair because it is not too volatile and it has a good ip movement. The EUR/USD currency pair has a oow pread and I get paid commission by my broker whn I live an account opened over night whichakes me to love the pair very much.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes may forex tips ko save karta ho tips ka ray say trading bhi karta ho is say mujhe kaif hota hay is karobar may new ho is liye tips mary liye buht important hay

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cicgojra View Post
    Thanks my dear for this post as it is very good.so tell us a proper way to safe from a big risk sothat we get big earning.as forex is risky business and i think we can not decrease this risk. if you have any tips then share plz.
    We are trader absolutely need tips and advice to make our minds keep focus and discipline. If we are out of discipline usually make lack on patience and bring us to becoming greedy. That was very help for many trader who are involved the market everyday. Usually for scalper and intra day trader. Cause they are usually get stressed by market everyday.

Member wrex is an unknown quantity at this point wrex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    I want to ask a question to you, you said that we have to try low risk but high gain, I want to know how we can do that, because its hard for me to find that way. Because in generally, forex trading is high risk and high reward bussiness.
    Try to find trading oportunities around big levels. Some 100SMA, or static sup res levels etc. And play trade with very tight top loss and wide target for profit. After 10 trades with this principle YOu wil be in significant gain. Best bounce are around 100SMA at daily charts. Best range is between 100 and 200 sma daily. etc.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wrex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)