+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 962 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 944 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Senior Member Russell is an unknown quantity at this point Russell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many traders who do not have capital for invest so they can take the chance to do business by bonus. I am a student i do not have capital for trading so post my comments in Forum and gets the bonus and i am doing my business by this bonus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ammar12 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    why not if you big capital, and you have experience ,because if invest in metal you earn more than currency, but you need more knewldge and more patience, yes why not

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I am a long time trader and always mange my money with risk less way.I already have advanced money management system.For longtime trading I always use high leverage like 1:300 or 1:200.In my account I use my bonus for long time trading and I prefer it.High leverage is more effective in long term forex trading.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Using Bonus for investing

I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    metal trading with small investment is very risky as their movement is very high. And here i think it is very tough for a forum member to earn a big capital from forum posting as we are in this forum to share our view not to earn! bonus for post are just rewards. so i think only few forum members are capable of trading metals.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can use our bonus for investing ,, our emotion will under control because we dont have to use our
    money ... if our investing get loss we dont have to feel sad because we just get from bonus..

Banned even89 is on a distinguished road even89's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure thats a good choice for newbies like me. when i couldn't to believe on my system 100%, sure, this posting bonnusess will help us to still trade without afraid to loss real money. and sure our trading experience will different then in demo account. just do it as ur wise

Senior Member Luigi is an unknown quantity at this point Luigi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One can really use the bonus in trading metals. Since metals have big movements, the capital should be accumulated first before trading. As a new trader I learned it by reading forums and sites. It really helps.

Senior Member salfx is an unknown quantity at this point salfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i already receive my first bonus for post, even it's not a big amount, but i really happy, i start to trade in real account using bonus account,, but i wait the news release and make a trade to get profit,, wish me luck,,

Member damilare is an unknown quantity at this point damilare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in metals is also very volatile and there is a lot of ups and downs there too but i think if you really know how to go about your currencies trading you can make money with your bonus as well though the idea is good.

Banned rip5200 is an unknown quantity at this point rip5200's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can use the bonus in trading in the volatile metals and since they have big movements the capital should be accumulated first before trading, at least $100-200 will be good to start which can be earn in 1-2 months

+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 962 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 944 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)