+ Reply to Thread
Page 890 of 962 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 888 889 890 891 892 900 940 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we can make this bonus as a free trading capital. This capital can not we draw, but the advantages of trading capital we can pull. yield advantage of these bonuses capital that we can make to order our trade infestations also become larger.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    good idea..... I want to implement in my trading. if we can arrange surely we can feel haslnya. deposit using the bonus is also very helpful post, besides we learn we can also find a bonus for trading capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think traders who use bonus to replace for deposit set up account at leverage 1: 5 is reasonable. For most of them, lack of money, they should use leverage 1:100 at least. More over, they should do practicing much in demo before investing in living account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thearrival is an unknown quantity at this point thearrival's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WHY NOT my friend using bonus is so good also tray to win frol benefits eazy money eazy life i hope for u and for all friends all chance you can have good chance by that

Senior Member kabbo143 is an unknown quantity at this point kabbo143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    contribution is really owing to investing due to this is not individual time remittance also through of that bounty you trust produce the trader seeing longer instance and you promote a forex trader again you engagement relax your expectation that you incubus always develop bring importance forex wherefore i credit these right official things of forums will also attain on your trading hence you power manage fit contact.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By Using this forum bonus as our trading capital will make us trade more calm, because we does not need to deposit any extra money in our real account. Beside that we can learn first about forex market before we do our real trading activity. and we can also made a attractive profit too.

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think yes the trading with the bonus amount is very is very useful because you have to not to put your investment in the trading if you want to get profit and you can win wit this money in the forex trading market

Junior Member lokhnath is an unknown quantity at this point lokhnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your set up is incredibly sensible set up however very risky and any time you get blown up. my set up is to trade with tiny ton however while not stop loss and survive all told market value like from one.2000 to 1.4000 for EURUSD. i feel if thusme one will do so then he will create a standardized profit kind his account and ne'er blown his account. because the capital is increase then my ton size can increase and my profit can become double or a lot of. thus my main purpose is to survive all told market condition however not the profit. is it like crazy?

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dimasarf View Post
    There might be a of price appreciation and an impairment of in the market value. This means we are unsure. Now we have to use a good mm and a good strategy and fine exit points so you know when to hold jobs long time and so when to leave to prevent big losses.
    yes it's true, it's good money management is very important. because it's in the forex business is the risk of loss is very huge. so indeed we must have a good way to minimize the risk of loss. and the best way menuruts I was using good money management, so when a loss, it will not be a big loss for us if you use good money management.

Senior Member shofik88 is an unknown quantity at this point shofik88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can earn huge if we trade in metals for long term. But, we should have huge funds and use very small lot size. If you use 1:2 leverage then there is no worry about the lot size. investing bonus into metals like gold and silver will be good idea if you are using low leverages otherwise you will face margin call issue that will leads to blown away of your account. this is really good idea but most of the people use high leverages in order to make large profits in short time but they lose entire bonus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 890 of 962 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 888 889 890 891 892 900 940 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)