+ Reply to Thread
Page 889 of 962 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 887 888 889 890 891 899 939 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Member migntv is an unknown quantity at this point migntv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not loss your won money so you can use instaforex forum posting bonus.you can get huge bonus in instaforex account by instaforex forum.so you can trade by bonus without investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm using bonus for investing also, and after now, my bonus is really good and i can use it to trade and earn money, even my profit is lot large now, but i really happy to earn money without any deposite

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a general mindset that the bonus money can be invested without much analysis factoring in that , any how it is a free money, it doesn't matter even if one loses it. This attitude should be curbed to be a sucessful trader

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes one of my friend told me that you will not make a loss at these trades because these trades i think that there are fix prices if varies from short loss to short profit and these trades there are short losses and short profit but if you repeat these trades enough time then you will be able to make a lot of profit

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always a luxury to invest in Forex by our bonus credited in Forex trading account. Many time we see long term investment opportunity in Forex and it is best deal for traders to trade with low risk only by investing bonus. Short term trading or intraday trading is not secure for our bonus.

Senior Member kramnik is an unknown quantity at this point kramnik's Avatar
    Thanks
    What a terrible mistake to allow yourself to make. Winning as a trader consists of making some small profits and some larger profits on a regular basis. Obviously, there will be some losses. We regularly want to keep losses small, but there are times when a loss will get away from us and turn out to be bigger than desired.

Senior Member FxBD is on a distinguished road FxBD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading is very good for trader. If trader have good capital and good trending knowledge then trader can trade with the trend. I think it give trader good profit.
    Peace for everyone

Member amirali is an unknown quantity at this point amirali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think invest by bonus amount is a great idea and effective for Forex trade. is help a new trader experiences from forum and he can trade easily without any tension and emotion that helps for make a good trade.

Member otongzi is an unknown quantity at this point otongzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many brokers offered attractive promotional programs to provide deposit bonuses to its customers, of course, the bonus is very helpful to the traders, especially those who trade with little capital because it will get an extra balance in their account as margin equty and if we can be sure we will use it wisely may draw profit from them.

Junior Member alone1 is an unknown quantity at this point alone1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think that is the best for traders to get the bonus for trading that is more better for traders to earn money form the forex trading traders can earn money form trading easily on the bonus money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 889 of 962 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 887 888 889 890 891 899 939 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)