+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember that the lowest leverage I used in the past was 1:50 , but I think that it's not enough and it's better for the traders who trade with a small capital to use bigger leverages because it help him to open good sizes to make good profit but if you have a big capital it's better to use a small leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji maine yaha 1:200 ka lowest leverage use kiya hai main jyada bada lot nahi leta hoon isliye itna leverage mere liye sufficient hai agar aap yaha high leverage se trading karte hai toh aap ko sahi position open karne ki jarurat hai bhai.

Member fx1993 is an unknown quantity at this point fx1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the lowest leverage that i ever use was 1:50 and i was able to make good trades even with this leverage as well and i think that it 's not important that which leverage we use have to concentrate on our trading skills instead of the leverage that we are using in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is really tough to work on and these is what we should do when we trade and for that we should work for the good of it it works well for us in trading forex we have to run the market in a more valiable way we need to understand the market right and pronous the given issues of the market in a much defined ways for these is good and we develop it in a good way of trading forex

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldtrader View Post
    the lowest leverage that I ever used was 1:50 and I think that that was good experience even with that low leverage I was able to make good trades in the market, there are lot of possibilities for us to make profit even with the low leverage
    low leavraage asha he new trader se ke lie start karne ke lie isme risk kmm rehta he and hmm profit bi earn kar lete hein and isme hmm emotional hone se bach skte hein kyo ke hmm jiada bda lose nhi krte hein iske sath

Member goldtrader is an unknown quantity at this point goldtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the lowest leverage that I ever used was 1:50 and I think that that was good experience even with that low leverage I was able to make good trades in the market, there are lot of possibilities for us to make profit even with the low leverage

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    trader ke normal leverage ke sath trading karna chahiye trader ke liye acha rehta hai trading ko ache se karke hi trader kama pata hai trading mai risk ko kaam se kaam lekar kaam karna chahiye
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me kamm se kamm risk market me rakhna chahiye,trader copntrol me chalenga to wo achha kar sakenga,esme apne account me fir uske baad he trader achhe se money management bhi kar sakenga..

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai apne leverage par control ye jayda jaruri hota hai, kafi jayda traders bhai high leverage use karte hai taki wo jayda profits earning kar sake, lekin agar leverage high hai to jhatke mein loss ho jata hai bhai.
    trader ke normal leverage ke sath trading karna chahiye trader ke liye acha rehta hai trading ko ache se karke hi trader kama pata hai trading mai risk ko kaam se kaam lekar kaam karna chahiye

Member WaheedRana is an unknown quantity at this point WaheedRana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mian nay insta forex mai kaam kia hay is main main nay ziada say ziada leavrage bhi use kai hay lakin is main aj kalkam say kam leavrage day rhaya hain infsta walay jo kay hamarya faydty main hi hay ham is ain ziada trade ni kar sktay hain or is say ham llach say bach sktay hain

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me low leverage choose karna hota hai aur eske saat me trader ko MM bhi achhe se karna hoga,trader esme market me sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme achha kar sakenga..
    Haan bhai apne leverage par control ye jayda jaruri hota hai, kafi jayda traders bhai high leverage use karte hai taki wo jayda profits earning kar sake, lekin agar leverage high hai to jhatke mein loss ho jata hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)