on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    231.00 USD
    Thanks
    I never trader on lower than 1 : 100 leverage. Its good for me and suits me as well. But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. When we have the chance of using such high leverage then why not use it.

2. Mobile forex portal
    Member romon is an unknown quantity at this point romon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.30 USD
    Thanks
    i use 1:100 on my account. . You may use leverage according to your capital. I always use low leverage for my account safety. In fact the leverage from my point of view the more significant as we make more profit,

Senior Member sibali is on a distinguished road sibali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    42.30 USD
    Thanks
    I think the smaller laverage for a newbie will get better, because the money you save will be more secure. remember ... laverage that the greater the risk will be greater, though of course also a big profit opportunities
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Banned norix is on a distinguished road norix's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    811.65 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuslover View Post
    The lowest leverage I have ever used is 1:100 that was a leverage already set in a contest account. Whenever I have an option to set my own leverage I always prefer to chose the highest leverage available but when I don't have any option then I simply use the given one.
    I use the lowest leverage 1: 1000, leverage also resulted in too large a lot greater and capital should also be raised because of the leverage that contribute to our strategy
    if we did not notice it would affect lots that are not healthy

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.10 USD
    Thanks
    Up until now, my leverage is still 1:100. I am not planning to increase or decreased it because i already feel comfort with that. Increasing the leverage would increased the profit and the risk. Decreasing the leverage would decreased the profit but decreasing the risk too. Which means every changes of leverages would makes a psychological changes too.

Member xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145.85 USD
    Thanks
    The lowest leverage that I have ever used is 1:100,which I find can be so suitable for the newbies in forex.Well,if you can manage your account well,I think you choose a higher leverage there.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    42.30 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    The lowest leverage that I have ever used is 1:100,which I find can be so suitable for the newbies in forex.Well,if you can manage your account well,I think you choose a higher leverage there.
    but I am not suitable to use laverage 1:100 friend, I prefer to use laverage 1:1000, although I was a beginner I would rather use a large laverage, due to the large laverage then we can do the order by as much as possible, because if there is an order a floating minus then we can order more, in contrast to using laverage 1:100, if the floating minus then it can not do the order again.

Member Abdomhadi is on a distinguished road Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    101.70 USD
    Thanks
    it is true what you said my brother a simple advises all you have to learn what you can, you can make a planing time to properly organize what you read and you can see the tutorial on this subject and you can do the difference between what you say and you will do your business with total security.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6,761.04 USD
    Thanks
    Generally i have never changed my leverage in forex exchange trading business. Since my starting days, i discovered that low leverage was the best for the newbies. I use 1 : 200 and it is the highest and then also lowest leverage i ever used.

11. Bitcoin
    Senior Member newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,067.42 USD
    Thanks
    leverage is using to set the margin and it depends to the situation and if the trader have a little capital in their balance then they can set the leverage with 1 : 500 or 1 : 1000 to get the larger margin and then they can make open position with comfortable but always remeber to set the lots size with wise and do not think to get money with fast, take a safe way is better
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast