+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 159 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I never changed my business leverage in forex trading exchange. Since my first day I discovered that low leverage was the best for beginners. I use now 1: 200 and is the highest and lowest, and this is the best to not have more loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My experiences, I never used leverage lower than 1:200 because it's too risky to use too low leverage for me. I got
    only small amount of funds so it will be more effective if I used higher leverage than using low leverage. I ever used
    1:200 leverage because there is limitation from the brokers to use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    i have also an account at forexccent where i get 1:5 leverage.. and i trade on that long term basis.. and u know .. with in one month only 12 trades i made where 1 trade is loss.. and rest in profit .. and my profit percentage is 25% in that month.. i think this is the best trade i have made.. and i think if the account balannce is stand on 3000$ than must be taken this leverage use ur long trade skill.. it very profitable.. and profit makes continuesly
    I dont understand why you all use low leverage. If leverage is high we can use less lots and make more profit right? It is similar to trading with more number of lots.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lowest leverage I have ever used is 1:100 that was a leverage already set in a contest account. Whenever I have an option to set my own leverage I always prefer to chose the highest leverage available but when I don't have any option then I simply use the given one.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never trader on lower than 1 : 100 leverage. Its good for me and suits me as well. But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. When we have the chance of using such high leverage then why not use it.

Junior Member dancer is an unknown quantity at this point dancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Lowest leverage you ever used? - 1:100 is the lowest leverage i ever used, but the safest use of leverage is the most high leverage offered by your broker. (leverage is debt ratio, offered by broker) and to present the best leverage is 1:1000 # The higher leverage is used, the greater margin is obtained as a capital for trading.
    i think that if we want to use the leverage , just use 1:1000 if the broker has support, because using more leverage make us got more advantage to got the income, and using the big laverage is not being the problem that make us loss, the lowest leverage that i have ev er use was 1:100

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancer For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lowest leverage you ever used? - 1:100 is the lowest leverage i ever used, but the safest use of leverage is the most high leverage offered by your broker. (leverage is debt ratio, offered by broker) and to present the best leverage is 1:1000 # The higher leverage is used, the greater margin is obtained as a capital for trading.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabar View Post
    the most lowest leverage i have used before is 1:100, and i still remember that broker i used was marketiva, that time i still new in forex and only know that broker. For me low leverage very inconvenience, because i only start will a little capital, so it can't fully exert my strategy because of high used margin , and available margin is low.
    I am disagree with you. 1:100 is not the lowest leverage but if you want to use the lowest leverage then you can use
    1:2 as the lowest leverage or it is possible if you don't use any leverages at all. But for newbie, it's better to use the
    highest leverages.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is using to set the margin and it depends to the situation and if the trader have a little capital in their balance then they can set the leverage with 1 : 500 or 1 : 1000 to get the larger margin and then they can make open position with comfortable but always remeber to set the lots size with wise and do not think to get money with fast, take a safe way is better
    do the best we can

11. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i have never changed my leverage in forex exchange trading business. Since my starting days, i discovered that low leverage was the best for the newbies. I use 1 : 200 and it is the highest and then also lowest leverage i ever used.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 159 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)