+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 159 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my analysis trader should use a good leverage which is suitable for him/her, i think leverage is the biggest opportunity for trading in the Forex market because we cannot get this opportunity in other business for this reason i use high leverage like 1:1000.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lowest leverage used for me is 1:100 and it was in demo account. That is the only leverage accepted by instaforex in demo accounts and that is why I used it. I prefer the 1:200 leverage for use in account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage the lowest I've ever used was 1:200. because I am used to leverage large, so when I first used it, I need time to adjust. little leverage, require substantial capital.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a trader I have come to now use leverage 1:200 and the lowest is less than that if I had never been possible with 1:10 leverage it in performing the installation will be much longer in getting a dollar so it requires patience

Member overlau is an unknown quantity at this point overlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    Well I try to use the 1:1 leverage in the my demo account but it is very difficult to trade by using this kind of leverage on the other hand in my real trading account I use the leverage of 1:600 but i got not good result than I changed it to the 1:1000 and prefer to use this leverage.
    As a beginner you used 1:1000? well its your choice.. I think you got good result there!
    Thanks and Have a Nice Day

$OVERLAU$

Trader of >>>> InstaForex

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All our comments is good, But the truth is we didnt know exactly on what leverage will be use.. depends on the pair

$OVERLAU$

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    I never use leverage 1:100 is the smallest .. with the leverage it turned out I could not open trade lot. whereas the trading system that I use is a basket trade system. With little capital, I can only open 3 trades .. but need 14 pair to trade on the system once, it .. then I change the leverage 1:400 ..
    But that is for beginner only.

$OVERLAU$

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never use leverage 1:100 is the smallest .. with the leverage it turned out I could not open trade lot. whereas the trading system that I use is a basket trade system. With little capital, I can only open 3 trades .. but need 14 pair to trade on the system once, it .. then I change the leverage 1:400 ..

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage the lowest I've ever used is 1: 100. That's all I've ever used in one of the broker that is not good service. I can not call it here. It was the largest broker's leverage. With the leverage that I hit MC several times. And after that I knew instaforex. Instaforex provide good service to me. its leverage was varied.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abhi tak main sab se kam leverage 1:5 use kia hun. aur yekin maniye.. iss leverage use karne se app nahi scalping aur nahi day trading karne ka dill hi nahi karega . only long trading karne ka hi dill karega. aur yekin maniye.. monthly may be app jyada trade na kare par eaily 20% ka kamai easily ho jata hain. sirf long trade ka analysis karna padta hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 159 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)