+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 159 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Specially leverage is not the danger one from my point of view.Its provide that opportunity to the trader who have small capital.They could manage a larger though they have a small account.But danger one is that by that they inspired to open a larger one and washes the all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.
    bilkul app ko ko hamesha lower leverage use karna chiya taka app ko zayda loss na ho aur app ka capital jo hai woh save raha aur app aik acha profit hasil karah sakain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lowest leverage is very good for forex trading if you use low leverage then you long time survive in forex trading. I think 1:100 leverage is good for forex trading if you have good knowledge about forex market movement.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    I use the leverage of about 1:100 and I do not want to use smaller, because all this is enough risk of use so I can get what I want, by the high leverage and low or small lot size.
    yes sir, before I tried your strategy first I want to ask you about the strategy you use, what strategy you use is safe and beneficial for novice traders? if your strategy is useful then we as traders will also use the strategy you use. thank you

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer the use of leverage is very high because the head of hopes of a few do not know why a lot of traders do not like flying high Maalkhov them with a stop loss order. If capital was small and less than $ 500 is difficult to achieve a good profit without a crane high but if the capital Yes it must be large to reduce the leverage I personally use the leverage of 1:1000

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lererage of 1:100 is selected in my account but i use lower leverage manually by opening lessor trade and using only little portion of available margin, initially i use only 2% of margin and so i use 1:2 leverage though i keep on opening trades but stop opening new trades once i used half the margin i.e. 1:50 leverage.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.
    it is true what you said my brother a simple advises all you have to learn what you can, you can make a planing time to properly organize what you read and you can see the tutorial on this subject and you can do the difference between what you say and you will do your business with total security.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the leverage of about 1:100 and I do not want to use smaller, because all this is enough risk of use so I can get what I want, by the high leverage and low or small lot size.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hv never traded below 1:100 leverage. Previously as a newbie I used to think that the broker must give me high leverage. I used to trade at 1:500 leverage and lost whole balance one day so quickly that I learnt this lesson.Now I know that the brokers who give lower leverage to newbies r actually their well wisher.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never trade below than 1:1000 .i always use this leverage for trading but i seen many people use low leverage for trading .i think they are experience people who know how to trade for good profit and they daily earn huge profit .but my advice for trader lower leverage is very dangerous for account balance and due to this your margin level also decrease so difficult to survive in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 159 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)