+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 159 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I like to trade with higher leverage but whatever brokers do not cater the said and fuck limitations to leverage on provide so the minimal leverage I bonk used so far is 1:100.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i support your opinion. using lower leverage is always better for trade and we can trade without any tension. it protect our account to being zero. i always try to maintain lower leverage. my lowest leverage ever used is 1:200. but it is quite difficult for me trade with lower than 1:200 because to trade with lower leverage also require more equity.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage the lowest I've ever used was 1:200. and I think it is an ideal leverage for a beginner like me. leverage is too low in my opinion it troublesome, as it requires a larger capital just to open a 1 lot only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lowerest leverage i have use is 1:100 . I'm trading with low capital . therefore i'm compelled to use a higher leverage. without a higher leverage i'm unable to open positions.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i were willing to trade at 50-1 leverage instead and put up... it would all be bullshit however as high leverage will kill .....

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lererage of 1:100 is selected in my account but i use lower leverage manually by opening lessor trade and using only little portion of available margin, initially i use only 2% of margin and so i use 1:2 leverage though i keep on opening trades but stop opening new trades once i used half the margin i.e. 1:50 leverage.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trader on lower than 1 : 100 leverage. Its good for me and suits me as well. But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. When we have the chance of using such high leverage then why not use it.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine 50:1 ka leverage use kiya hai lekin mere hisab se 100:1 ka leverage sabse ideal hai aur ismain minimum risk hai aur hum safe dhang se trade kar sakte hain , halanki lowest leverage ko sabse safe mana jata hai lekin usmain profit bhi kam banta hai aur high leverage lene per hamari trading capacity aur profit dono badate hain but usmain risk bhi badta hai isliye balanced leverage lena chahiye .

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lererage of 1:100 is selected in my account but i use lower leverage manually by opening lessor trade and using only little portion of available margin, initially i use only 2% of margin and so i use 1:2 leverage though i keep on opening trades but stop opening new trades once i used half the margin i.e. 1:50 leverage.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:10 is lowest leverage i had used . But i used it only for long term trades . Very low leverage is frustrating as you dont get much profit.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 159 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)