+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 159 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir, before I tried your strategy first I want to ask you about the strategy you use, what strategy you use is safe and beneficial for novice traders? if your strategy is useful then we as traders will also use the strategy you use. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use high leverage. Because I follow some strong money management rules. That's why high leverage can not harm to my trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my analysis trader should use a good leverage which is suitable for him/her, i think leverage is the biggest opportunity for trading in the Forex market because we cannot get this opportunity in other business for this reason i use high leverage like 1:1000.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its interesting that you say this, but I wonder why you are thinking so much about this small fact. If you use low leverage or high leverage it does not matter. What matters is that you are trading big lots or small lots. 1 lot at 1:10 leverage is the same as 1 lot at 1:1000 leverage if you have $100 000 in your account. In fact, the 1:1000 is better because you will have more margin. The only bad thing is when you choose to use all the leverage by trading 100 lots on a small account.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My consideration says that Lowest leverage faculty change you margin. This may assist you to not arise deals. But, we should use overlooking leverage and use MM. There are galore strategies which is to command the reversals. In this, we pauperism any margin to unlawful deals. If you use smallest leverage, then you should eff large funds and supposed to use petite lot filler exclusive.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suresh View Post
    I never trader on lower than 1 : 100 leverage. Its good for me and suits me as well. But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. When we have the chance of using such high leverage then why not use it.
    I had same mind with you, even I won't use leverage lower than 1:200 because it will be easier to face Margin Call with low
    leverage. I had only small amount of funds so it's not good idea to use low leverage in trading. Using high leverage will be
    safer for me.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trader on lower than 1 : 100 leverage. Its good for me and suits me as well. But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. When we have the chance of using such high leverage then why not use it.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, my friend, low or high leverage is not important. The most importan thing is that you can control you greed and have enough impatient for you trading? If you use high leverage but you trad with a small lot, you only lose a littlle mony ( if you lose)

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used 1:1 cause everyone always says that it's risk free this that etc. So, I have tested this leverage system I mean 1:1 on my demo account. But the negative thing in here is you can't open more than 0.01 lot but can open as much trades as you want which means it's a strong money management machine(1:1). Well if you wanna to than give it a try. But I always use 1:1000 I mean the highest one cause it's a shield to me. I don't like lowest leverages cause it's confine me in a small range of profit.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all I do not like too much ratio of leverage. Because brokers may get extra opportunity from us as they just borrow some capital of stock or units. So we need to take casual or normal leverage. Else we need to face some problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 159 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)