+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main nain lowest leverage 1:200 ka use kia hay lakin main leverage ko consider naheen karta apnee trading main kion kay main apny risks ko apnee lots kay hisaab say manage karta hoon is liye mujhy high leverage say koi dar naheen hay.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you use very high leverage, you will be in danger, especially as forex trading may give you some profit, but if they lose, they will probably be lost due to fatal scratch, So you should use leverage low so as not to fall in the risk of fluctuations in the forex market the many and various.
    You are a beginner you avoid great adventure and perhaps your prospect into the trap of Forex Trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can use the low leverage of 1:100 which is one of the lowest leverage we can use as we are the retail investor in the forex market after that you can increase your lot size as per your money management while trading. so whatever leverage you use you have to follow proper money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nirmaldu is an unknown quantity at this point nirmaldu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is the ability to use something small to control something big. ... The obvious advantage of using leverage is that you can make a considerable amount of money ... For the most part, professional traders trade with very low leverage.

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lowest leverage i used is about 5000 because it gives me the opportunity to get highest profit from forex market so its your choice to get leverage its your own........./

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lowest leverage I ever used was 1:100. Till now, I am still using it in Instaforex when I trade the gold, since Instaforex just give 1:100 leverage service for that pair trade. I just found that service (to set only 1:100 leverage for gold) is very wise leverage. Let me tell you, with that leverage, with $100 we can only trade with about 0.01 lot. Since every pip in gold give us about $1 change, it mean with that 0.01 lot trade we will have about to 100 margin safe.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm, leverage... i believe if leverage is very important in forex market... from my point of view the more significant as we have more profits... but, leverage also very dangerous if we have greedy attitude... leverage is very useful if we can to use it... professional trader also use this facility...
    success is my right...!!!

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the lowest leverage that you can ever use trading using a good understable trading leverage. the lowest i have ever used is 1:5. these leverage is really understandable. you get to knw alot you are trading.

Junior Member الدرهي بجمعة is an unknown quantity at this point الدرهي بجمعة's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    استخدمت أقل نفودي لأنني أخاف على رافعتي المالية ولا أريد المغامرة بها كليا
    فأنا استخدم من 1الى 100 و أقنع بالربح القليل المضمون
    بينما سماسرة انستا جعلوني استخدم الرافعة أكثر و حسبهم من 1الى 1000
    تعلمت كثيرا أن أكون صبورا و قنوعا رافعة مالية أحافض عليها و اغامر بالبعض و البعض الآخر للاساس
    سماسرة انستا مهرة و مغامرين أكثر و يطلبون الربح أكبر
    ولعلهم بمغامرتهم يطلبون أكثر الارباح و أعلاها ويحتجون لنفود أكثر
    و أنا أحافض على نفودي لان ذلك يضمن لي الاستمرارية

Senior Member moshiur is an unknown quantity at this point moshiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello there every person,

What exactly is the best power you might have employed?? the thing that was your balance once you employed that??

We have employed 1: 100 since my own least expensive power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)