+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 159 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you that the use of small leverage is less risk for any novice in the world of Forex
    But I think that a very small profit ... and may not be satisfactory for the dealer, and that he had only to abandon trade in Forex
    This influence should be used appropriately leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asif.akbar is an unknown quantity at this point asif.akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most competitive leverage will probably reduce your perimeter. This may provide help to not open bargains. Nevertheless, we need to use high leverage along with use MM. There are several tactics which is to manage these reversals. In this particular, we want several perimeter to be able to open bargains. Begin using least expensive leverage, and then you have to have huge resources along with purported to use small great deal size solely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is leverage 1:1000 then I would use the leverage, why the high leverage then I can do a wide variety of techniques, I can make the technique that I use strictly in accordance with my will, because I use a technique that requires a high leverage .

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riyan View Post
    I never use any leverage lower than 1: 500. I always use high leverage in my trading but i only use small lot size. Even in instaforex broker i use 1 : 1000 leverage in my trading
    Same with me. I am always using leverage level at 1:500. I think that leverage is not too high and not low, but its standart leverage we can use

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When it comes to creating leads online you need to choose a marketing strategy in order to drive traffic to your capture pages.If you've done any research into online marketing strategies I'm sure you would gain come across review marketing.Well before you decide to try your hand at article marketin

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that there are some leverage in this market, when i start here i try to use many leverage on demo account, after that i only use 1:200 leverage, it suit my account and my strategy. How about you ?

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    When i started trading the forex trading markets for the first time, it happened that i was afraid of high leverage so i started with small leverage like 1 : 50. Then later i increased by leverage accordingly.
    if you have small account size then you should try to use small leverage and if you have good amount to invest then you can use high leverage and in my point of view the 1:500 is best leverage for traders.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should use high leverage and use MM. There are many strategies which is to manage the reversals. In this, we need some margin to open deals...But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. When we have the chance of using such high leverage then why not use it.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that leverage is the very important things in forex trading. Lower leverage is good for a newbie trader in forex. I used leverage 1:200. I think that it is good for me.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i started trading the forex trading markets for the first time, it happened that i was afraid of high leverage so i started with small leverage like 1 : 50. Then later i increased by leverage accordingly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 159 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)