+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 159 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most reduced leverage will diminish you edge. This may encourage you to not open bargains. Yet, we might as well utilize heightened leverage and use Mm. There are numerous methodologies which is to operate the inversions. In this, we need some edge to open bargains.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not take lowest leverage because i know that if i can give perfect trade with perfect lot size which is risk free for my account then if my trade turn negative then the market will came in the same place where market is start go down. so i just have to survive in forex market with my trade and for that i need highest leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raja123 is on a distinguished road raja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in starting when do forex trading in demo account then i don't know about leverage but after some time when i read about forex and also learn about forex from this forum then understand about leverage .i always high leverage because its give high margin and chance to stay in market for long time.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the low leverage will lead to losses, but it does not happen if you take the correct position, but if any of you do not have a chance to correct the wrong position as taken directly by the broker, so it is better to use the leverage of the

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the lowest leverage that i have used so far would be about that i can think of 1:200 i dont think that i have used any leverage low then that yes i have used higher then that most of the time but that is the lowest

Senior Member manpower009 is an unknown quantity at this point manpower009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never use the low leverage.I ever in the concord of the adenoidal investment.I unremarkable use 1.500.But from many broker I see it 1.1000 and I always use it reason I consider investing is not the problem but use of them is a problem.

Member nessa1139 is an unknown quantity at this point nessa1139's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view, I never trader on lower than 1 : 100 leverage. Its good for me and suits me as well. But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. Thanks

Senior Member radit3 is an unknown quantity at this point radit3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.
    leverage of choices I have ever used was 1:10, I think a very good low leverage, because by choosing low leverage will be more cautious in the decision making process, because only a few have the opportunity to trade, but has a strong resistance. but the drawback is the small leverage the power of the OP to be less than the maximum so that the profit obtained was not optimal. The surplus is a smaller risk. It means that the leverage has weaknesses and strengths of each.

Member ramsha aliza is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha aliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most minimal leverage will diminish you edge. This may encourage you to not open bargains. Anyway, we may as well utilize towering leverage and use MM. There are numerous methods which is to supervise the inversions. In this, we need some edge to open bargains. In the event that you utilize most minimal leverage, then you may as well have tremendous reserves and supposed to utilize modest parcel estimate just.

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am now using low leverage regularly. i am just trading forex with 1.1000 leverage and i think from that kind of leverage we can avoid from risk and greed. mi never use too many low leverage in trading because i want to make good money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 159 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)