+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 159 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true what you said my brother a simple advises all you have to learn what you can, you can make a planing time to properly organize what you read and you can see the tutorial on this subject and you can do the difference between what you say and you will do your business with total security.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    The lowest leverage that I have ever used is 1:100,which I find can be so suitable for the newbies in forex.Well,if you can manage your account well,I think you choose a higher leverage there.
    but I am not suitable to use laverage 1:100 friend, I prefer to use laverage 1:1000, although I was a beginner I would rather use a large laverage, due to the large laverage then we can do the order by as much as possible, because if there is an order a floating minus then we can order more, in contrast to using laverage 1:100, if the floating minus then it can not do the order again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lowest leverage that I have ever used is 1:100,which I find can be so suitable for the newbies in forex.Well,if you can manage your account well,I think you choose a higher leverage there.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Up until now, my leverage is still 1:100. I am not planning to increase or decreased it because i already feel comfort with that. Increasing the leverage would increased the profit and the risk. Decreasing the leverage would decreased the profit but decreasing the risk too. Which means every changes of leverages would makes a psychological changes too.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuslover View Post
    The lowest leverage I have ever used is 1:100 that was a leverage already set in a contest account. Whenever I have an option to set my own leverage I always prefer to chose the highest leverage available but when I don't have any option then I simply use the given one.
    I use the lowest leverage 1: 1000, leverage also resulted in too large a lot greater and capital should also be raised because of the leverage that contribute to our strategy
    if we did not notice it would affect lots that are not healthy

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the smaller laverage for a newbie will get better, because the money you save will be more secure. remember ... laverage that the greater the risk will be greater, though of course also a big profit opportunities
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member romon is an unknown quantity at this point romon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use 1:100 on my account. . You may use leverage according to your capital. I always use low leverage for my account safety. In fact the leverage from my point of view the more significant as we make more profit,

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trader on lower than 1 : 100 leverage. Its good for me and suits me as well. But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. When we have the chance of using such high leverage then why not use it.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    aapne shai hai. sabse pahle apne trading skill par deyaan dena chahiye agar aapki trading skill kafi achchi hai to aap kisi bhi leveage se jitna marzi kama sakte hai forex levearge aur trading skill dono ka bahut importand hai. waise main abhi 1:100 use karta hoon
    It is better for newbie traders to use lower leverage as their are too much risks that are present in the markets. With the use of the low leverage the chances of placing the high volume deals are not there and thus we are safe and can earn small amounts which will keep adding on.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have used 1:200 leverages and i think that it is the best leverage for a newbies and traders....because you can make a decent profit and also he will be safe and not too much risky...i think that it also depends on traders style...some people will use lower leverage and while others who has more capital, will use high leverage......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 159 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)