+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 155 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Hybrid View

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Lowest leverage you ever used?

The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-29), Facebook (2018-12-29), HP2018 (2018-12-29), mahera (2016-09-20), mehro (2019-06-21), Mehvish Hayat (2018-12-29), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23), sagar arain (2018-04-08), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-29)

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, if trader beginner is use leverage the great , it is very dangerous, because they do not yet have a good psychological, so that they will experience a mc in their trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolfkamikaz For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), sherylwajid (2018-06-04), Unregistered (1)

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    in my opinion, if trader beginner is use leverage the great , it is very dangerous, because they do not yet have a good psychological, so that they will experience a mc in their trade.
    when i start trade i dont know more about the leverage but when i read about it i see that is so helpful for us the broker give us this offer to help us trade with the small capital and my small leverage i used it 1:100 but right now i think that 1:1000 i the better choice

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zeghbadrahem For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Member orko is an unknown quantity at this point orko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I support you, I have used leverage 1:100 (not 1:10), but for use money management 1:1000.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    I support you, I have used leverage 1:100 (not 1:10), but for use money management 1:1000.
    If we are using a highest leverage that is 1:1000 then our trades will have a lot of risk and the risk will also invite the possibility of getting losses. So we need to be careful about how we are using the leverage and i keep the leverage setting to around 1:100
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member aravin is an unknown quantity at this point aravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I start trade i dont know more about the leverage to but when i read about it i see that is so helpful for us the broker give us this offer to help us trade with the small capital and my small leverage i used it 1:1000 to right now i think that the better choice the more significant as we have more profits.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Minimum margin leverage will be reduced for you. This can help to not disclose information. However, we need to use a money management and use of highly leveraged. There are many ways to manage otherwise.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use high leverage. Because I follow some strong money management rules. That's why high leverage can not harm to my trades.

Banned jani8611 is an unknown quantity at this point jani8611's Avatar
    Thanks
    If trader know that how they can manage their trades then they can easily increase their capital with a small capital they can easily take huge money so increase your knowledge about trading and earn as much as you want with your trades its very easy and profitable business you can easily earn huge money with your trades. lowest leverage I've ever used is the higher leverage 1:200 utilize high semaikin and lot size also affects the amount of money that will be used.

Senior Member asif hussain is an unknown quantity at this point asif hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading not a easy job or business forex trading main app jitna zida leverage say kam kary gay utna hi zida app ko profit ka chance bhi ho ga magar us k sath sath app phir bara kam kary gay jis say app ko loss k bhi bohat chances barh jaygay..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 155 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)