+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 159 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think you have to know all about the Forex and the termed on Forex and leverage stop lost take profits and all to have a good vocabulary if you want to realize a good profits Those who use high leverage will always get a margin call if they are not careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business low leverage helps newbie learn things better and lower leverage as a way to prevent or get margincall get great loss if they do not have the ability to control emotions and manage accounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein leverage ki bhout importance hoti hai dear mein ne forex market mein lowest leverage 1:50 ki use kiya hai jo mein is waqt use kar rsaha hon ye leverage mein insta forex k broker per use kiya hai

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me hame jyada leverage nahi lena hai kyuki bada leverage lene se aapko kabhi profit nahi milta hai aur forex me aapko bahuthi bade lot me trade karana nahi hai warna aapko loss hota hai forex me aapko bada earn karana hai to aapk bada lot me kam karana padata h ai par margin call na aye uska bhi dekha hai

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that the lowest leverage that I ever used was 1:50 and I think that that was good experience even with that low leverage I was able to make good trades in the market, there are lot of possibilities for us to make profit even with the low leverage

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that I uses the leverage of 1:1000 and I think this is the best leverage for the newbies as one as experienced one. This is the great leverage and everyone can choose this leverage for making trade upto $0.01 my dear

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we feel that beginners should try to get started on with lower power in this way they will learn to manage better and can make good profits regarding their capital. The more you have leverage, the more risk you undertake your money and capital which may give you big losses as well.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that lower leverage in it and that we can make the so much of the good money. The lowest leverage selection may hard to you to definitely open a deal or position in your trading. As well as the high leverage is good to any or all account size that manage to open the position with reduced margin charges.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,207 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Ek dum best leverage hai bhai main to khud ab itna leverage ka use kiya karunga bhai, isse jayda leverage mere liye bhai ek dum dangerous hota hai bhai, low leverage ka use jab hum karte hai to bhai safe rahte hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko low leverage se he market me kaam karna chahitye,trader esme jetna control karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme kamm se kamm he risk lena chahiye..

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading in the forex market I think it has been a general misconception the role leverage play in trading as so many traders tend to take leverage more seriously than their actual trading lot size. Unless you have an extremely large or small account almost any leverage will do, all you have to do to reduce risk is lower your trading lot size well enough to enable you risk your intended risk percentage.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 159 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)