+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not often use signs so I'm really not the right individual to answer your question, but there are some well-designed ones in the signs on MT4 itself, you can try the sign and find the one that best suits you and use it in your transaction. You can also search for the third celebration by searching.
    from start to now I still use stochastic, trend line and moving average and they are profitable for my trading and then i can reduce some false signals with it, we do not use too many indicators in our trading, because it will confuse and we lost good information because they

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to find a good indicator for trading then you can easily get it from this forum. Because you can find many indicators with details shared by expert merchants. You can easily take that indicator and if you get more confusion about that indicator then you can easily ask here as well as you can test it on your demo account. I do not use frequent indicators so I really do not menu the organism to meet your speculations, but there are better improvements in the indicators on MT4 itself you can try them and judge who best suits you and use them in your trades. You can also feel the 3rd company indicator by defecting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Mery andazy k mutabiq new trader ko indicater ki bht zrort hoti q k market ka kuch pta Ni chlta .. k kb down ho jay.. or zada loss new ko e hota h q k unko pta Ni hota market ka... Or wo loss m chly jaty hain...unko itna experience b Ni hota jis ki wja se new member to bht loss hota .. indicator bht zrori ha..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-19)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators for beginners should be easy to understand the indicator and better to start learning with default indicators like Moving Average, MACD, RSI, Stochastic, and other standard indicators. There is a lot of information how to use it properly with the right settings and when it is appropriate to use them. With more practice, I think I can find the best combination to use the indicator. No need to use everything, just choose some convenient indicators to use. Trade news also requires good skills that will come through practice and experience. You have to know the real market sentiment to determine the price reaction that may occur. This is because some news may look good but keep the market down, and vice versa !, So indicators play a good role for the news.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are actually many indicators for forex trading. But everything is not as important. And we do not need it all. The most common indicators used by beginners are MA, RSI, MACD, Stochastic. The combination of two or three indicators helps to know the real trends. But we do not have to rely entirely on indicators before fundamentally or technically speaking the marketplace. I with my experience in Forex I suggest using oversold and SPV indicators and give good results especially Wada trained in demo account for a month and is an indicator of Bollinger Band and stochastic and traded by 15 minute frame with small goal of 5 to 10 points and good luck

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders typically use indicators to guide their forex trading. With indicators, traders know when they want to enter or exit the market. Merchants should try and test the indicators in the demo account to get results. I use bolinger bands for my trades, and I think it's easy. indicators are very helpful and for beginners they do their job in a way that indicator shows the average market and if the new trader does not know about the market trend then he can follow the indicator and in this way he can trade and he will be able to know the trend as well

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a beginner should always consider indicatorswhich are used in forex trade that are simple to use and understand and work well for them.Moving Averages , MACD and Relative Strength Index are few best indicators and a trader should consider them.
    killer smile boys

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pakeeza For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners k liye mery khyal se start me Mt4 ka Moving avarage indicator hi munasib hota hai q k ye smjhne me b easy hai. Me ne b start me yehi indicator use kiya tha or ye bohot acha indicator hai bs is ko smjne ki koshish karni hoti hai or thek trhan se setting adjust karni chayen.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-26), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), iqrayousaf (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-24), yulbang111 (2018-05-23)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhterp View Post
    beginner ko lazmi har tarah ka indicators ko use karna aana chahiye aor karna bhi chahiye main nay bhi yehe kiya tha apn earning stage of learning main jab main forex ki field main qadam rakha tha to main bhi aesay he wokring karta tha har indicators ko use karta tha beshak meray pas to uss time captal bhi nahi hota tha lakin demo account ko use karta tha main aor us demo account main try karta tha bohat best thing hai demo account jis main ap bohat kuch seekh saktay hein.
    beginner ko ess business me simple he indicator use karna chahiye because wo ess business me bilkul new hai,esme wo jetna market me pehle knlwedge banayenga aur esme RSI aur moving average jaise indicators ka he use karna chahiye.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed, indicators are a tool for us to see more clearly the market conditions. For starters I think it's appropriate to use Bollinger Band. because it is quite easy to use Bollinger Bands, and also very helpful because it uses a pattern that is not too complicated lines. I too often use Bollinger Bands to help analyze the market. Indicators are used by beginners and seniors as well and it should be simple and easy to use even for beginners, so in my opinion Moving Average, stochastic and bollinger bands can be used even for a beginner but for the best settings we still have to have a tutor, or we just use default from our meta trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)