+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 368 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Junior Member noor is an unknown quantity at this point noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend, i think no one can help you in this , you can know it by yourself practice your self in demo account
    and test all indicators then you will find your self able to determine which is better to use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rimramrouman is an unknown quantity at this point rimramrouman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that no indicator works so much well. I think that Forex is a global markets where any new moves the markets.I follow only charts. To earns from it follow charts and realizes markets conditions !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by devvi View Post
    I think it's a better example using two second to none as it will facilitate and still confused by the news that we still can learn from what's seniors? thank you
    for me, the thing to do when I want to enter the market, is the first analysis. technical analysis and fundamental analysis ...
    then after feeling there is a chance, then we put the OP and set TP and SL.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best indicator for all trader, beginner or professional is our eyes and brain, never believing indicator, its repaint, and you cant never learn about market movement, so its better to be naked trader and trade with clean chart

Member banglamade is an unknown quantity at this point banglamade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this forex market to learn that the indicators do not work something is sometimes predicts wrong signals or signals almost wrong or incomplete and that the beginner step by step training on the classical analysis so that they can reap profits in the future Indicators destroy any account.

Member hanennhounh is an unknown quantity at this point hanennhounh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly there is many indicators that can very good for traders. andSome are RSI, Stochastic, CCI, MACD, Moving Averages, Bollanger Bands, parabolic SAR, etc. This indicators some times give traders a good entry points really !!

Member expartman is an unknown quantity at this point expartman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically, Indicator is helper, so I have to work more. We use Indicator for indicate the market position. If I can use it , It will be better. All Indicator is good. But All not work good all time. Need know the history of Indicator. Clear confidence of Indicator may give us proper action.
    RSI, MACD, AO etc.

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is established by traders by following price movement history.it works 70%,you be better if you can trade by naked price chart, try to establish this in your trading.
    BEST OF LUCK

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arbi View Post
    it is relay good to have some friends trading with you on Forex , but for me i prefer to trade on my own , so i can make my planes , my strategy , and depend on my effort to make win , or i will may be lose my attention
    yes i agree with you ke humain friends ke sath trading karni chahye but sometimes hamara dil karta hai ke hum alone trading bhi karen jis main hum apni planning or strategy use karen. maine kabhi koi indicator use nahi kiya humaesha trading khud se he ki hy.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by profit50pips View Post
    So you read the news first before you used indicators as another consideration to make decision. Is it like that friend? That's good if you could use both of those analysis, but I am still confuse about news.
    I think it's a better example using two second to none as it will facilitate and still confused by the news that we still can learn from what's seniors? thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 368 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)