+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 368 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digger_jim View Post
    Channels is part of pattern, my friend, and together with support and resistance they are part of indicators. You don't even know what you're really talking about.
    for me it's all the indicators are not very accurate in giving the signal, and indeed the proper way is to determine support and resistance areas, I also use these techniques.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahi View Post
    Don't use indicators, they will just confuse you, look at price action, i.e. consolidation, patterns, channels, support and resistance.
    I am disagree with you. It will be so hard to trade without indicator in the beginning of trading. It's better to choose the right
    indicator and focus on learning to some indicators only than I must learn how to trade without indicators. Indicator like Moving
    Average, RSI, Stochastic, or Bollinger Bands will help much to create good analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a beginner in the use of indicators are commonly used such as moving averages, RSI and stochlastic of these three indicators were already da [at used to analyze the market movements that occurred following the trend that new traders do not get confused and anxious lau using the basic indicator

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby D View Post
    I only auxiliary indicators for analysis only, so if we open one of the only position with any indicator. we must carefully analyze the market with a variety of analyzes
    I think using a single indicator can make our analysis as an ingredient in my opinion even without the use of indicators we can also perform the analysis using the technique of candle patterns, but it's very difficult to control but I'm sure all traders have the opportunity to master this.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahi View Post
    Don't use indicators, they will just confuse you, look at price action, i.e. consolidation, patterns, channels, support and resistance.
    Channels is part of pattern, my friend, and together with support and resistance they are part of indicators. You don't even know what you're really talking about.

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rimramrouman View Post
    I believe that no indicator works so much well. I think that Forex is a global markets where any new moves the markets.I follow only charts. To earns from it follow charts and realizes markets conditions !!
    I only auxiliary indicators for analysis only, so if we open one of the only position with any indicator. we must carefully analyze the market with a variety of analyzes

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wulandari View Post
    finally another naked trader in this forum, you right bro, naked trading is really usefull and i think with this we can survive for along time in forex, we can analyze faster than indicator did
    as a beginner, I think it is not possible if trading without indicators. I am sure, the beginner will be confused to determine the correct position. how to enter the market. is only dependent of the candle pattern ... the expert may be an easy thing, but for a beginner would be very difficult ..

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex2010 View Post
    If you are a beginner then i will suggest you naked trading. Means trade without indicators just use candlestick analysis and support & resistance. It will be very helpful for understanding the market movement.
    perdagangna naked just guessing from the sale or purchase apaka trade without using indicators and analysis of good if we fight the market we have to wear a good stop loss order not to lose

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex2010 View Post
    If you are a beginner then i will suggest you naked trading. Means trade without indicators just use candlestick analysis and support & resistance. It will be very helpful for understanding the market movement.
    finally another naked trader in this forum, you right bro, naked trading is really usefull and i think with this we can survive for along time in forex, we can analyze faster than indicator did

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many of expert say we lose for mistake.
    I want to say that In Forex anything possible in anytime. All time mistake not cause for lose. Some of time Market price can not play maintain rules. This time good sentiment cannot make good but mistake can play good. It's actually sentimental problem.
    Forex market play dramatically but some time play very aggressive. So lose is very complicated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 368 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)