+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 368 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Banned hasemiu88 is an unknown quantity at this point hasemiu88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator is part of forex business now. Some person bought from the online at high to gain trade.The foreign currency exchange (Forex) market is an international electronic trader network where investors can speculate on the fluctuations of currency exchange rates. When you trade Forex, you make bets on the value of one currency rising or falling against the value of another. To make meaningful predictions, Forex traders depend on many indicators, and you can apply them to any Forex price chart. While adding indicators is easy, interpreting them requires extensive experience to profit consistently.
    The list of indicator:
    1.Moving Average.
    2.Momentum Indicators.and
    3.Bollinger Bands.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yanu is an unknown quantity at this point yanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    virtually all the indicators are good so there are no specific indicators are good and others are not good indicators, the problem is how we treat the indicators correctly and consistently, as you say the MACD indicator and so on

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arara View Post
    with the Starter I think they should know how to use common indicators and basic such as RSI, MACD, BB, MA ...
    This will be necessary and help beginners in technical analysis
    thats true indicators help us to trade and also technical analysis too but i think beginner should trade with naked charts than they learn how all indicators are works because first if they use indicators they are try to trade follow indicators signal but we are all know that indicators doesn't works well all the time .

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    The best way is to choose help topics in your MT4 terminal and type the required indicator and learn them from reading and then practice them in Demo account. And i feel there is no such indicator which is good in terms making profit to you, you should practice few indicators on your own and choose the best suitable for your trading style.
    it is true boss, no good or right indicator.
    we ourselves must learn indicator is a means only

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with the Starter I think they should know how to use common indicators and basic such as RSI, MACD, BB, MA ...
    This will be necessary and help beginners in technical analysis

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    I think that a new trader no need any special using the Indicator. If he chose any indicator that is BollingerBonds, RSI (14) Momentum, Zigzag, MCAD etc. Bollinger is special Indicator which use many traders. Zigzag is more reliable indicator for all. It define previous candle patten range. At I see that any Indicator not sure for any trader.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rak View Post
    I can not mention, which is the best indicator. I think you should try one at a time indicator in the demo account, you'll find which indicators are most suitable for you. Surely, you must adjust the indicators setting with a choice of time frame.
    Same with me, I can't mention which one is the best indicator for trading but I am sure if each indicator is good when
    we could use it in the right timing. There is no perfect system so don't ever forget to prepare good risk management
    strategy. My view, beginners should start learning with common indicators like Moving Average, MACD, RSI, Stochastic,
    Bollinger Bands, ZigZag, etc.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not mention, which is the best indicator. I think you should try one at a time indicator in the demo account, you'll find which indicators are most suitable for you. Surely, you must adjust the indicators setting with a choice of time frame.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahbubkhan View Post
    will suggest the beginners for first time they had to learn the basic indicator. such as prize movement indictor for pairs.
    if we are beginners so we have to practice and learn because it's very good for beginners we can get what we want ... do not ever give in to what we have

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ER017 View Post
    That's actually depends upon your experience on demo practice. You can make use of some built in indicators in MT4 itself. As you and me are beginners so, we should make use of MACD.
    we do not have to use the MACD, it all depends on our understanding, if we just try to match the stochastic analysis developed with sederhan lain.gunakan are the techniques to be more easily understood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 368 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)