Page 328 of 368 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    I am a newbie in this site . As a newbie I think that indicators helps a lot in trading and getting profit .For this Everybody must have to practice in demo account then apply them to real trading.I also think MT4 is suitable for beginner. Thanks
    I think default indicator in mt4 are good enough as indicator for beginners and it's good for expert traders too if we could trade
    well in many different conditions of market. If I have to choose, I will choose Moving Average and Stochastic. Moving Average is
    used to look the tendency of trending and Stochastic to know if the price has been oversold or overbought.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meny to abi tak koi indicator use nhi ke hy halanky me be beginner hun...lakin me some times signals follow krta hun and some time apni analysis krta hun...lakin mujy achi result mel jati hy... and indicators be 100% result nhi deti..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the question is about trading style then successful traders style must be followed. I think trading must be done using the whole day so that all times news will be available and when the money value will increase then one can sell that and make profit.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Indicator for Beginner...!
    I will suggest that you read these terms on google...
    1 Leading indicators
    2 Lagging indicators
    3 Fibonacci retracement
    4 pivot points

Junior Member opuepl is an unknown quantity at this point opuepl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have heard about indicator, but i dont know anything about it, plz friend, discuss about it...

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisaab se to Moving average aur RSI hi achcha indicator hai, is indicator ko newbie se lekar experience holder trader tak use karte hai, main dono hi use kar chuka hoon, dono effective hai, lekin iska signal identify karna aana chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is important tools for traders, it's tool to help us making good decision in many different conditions of market.
    I think the most important indicator for newbie is Moving Average, but you can combine it with another default indicator
    like RSI or Stochastic. The most important is finding out the best time to use it.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are nothing but the tools available in the meta trader terminal which just shows the history or it is just the reflection of the past price action. There are many indicators and they are basically classified into leading and lagging indicators as the names itself is self explanatory. Its better to use these indicators only for reference purpose only.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    Ya i also think moving average is a good one, especially for a beginner to use. I wonder what level do you guys use for the moving average? And what types of it do you use? For me I use the exponential moving average, and sometimes use 21 and 75 and sometimes set it as 50 and 200, and I think 21 & 75 works better.
    Yes 21 and 75 works better and whenever it is below 30 levels you can always BUY and above 70 levels you can always SELL and wait and it should give you some good and positive results .

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haryadi88 View Post
    I am using moving average indicator too in my chart. Using moving average indicator can makes me more easy when predicting market trend using H4 time frame
    Moving average is a very good indicator for a newbie if used on the right time frame according to the trades and works well on stand alone basis as well. It can also be combined with RSI or MACD to get some better results .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 368 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)