+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 368 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's true, every trader has the system and each strategy, there are more likely to use the indicators as a guide, but some are more trusting fundamentals before OP, so any strategy used is to represent his character trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member turborx15 is an unknown quantity at this point turborx15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you are the beginner so you can use moving average or bollinger band. Both are simple but good for new trader .When you become skilled you can use custom indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are not of value for beginners and they should not depend on them completely before learning some technical analysis, but anyway the most important indicator for all traders is the moving average with all its types, it can show you the trend and many other things

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    i follow naked trading, so i do not use much indicators for my chart. With MACD or AO, if you work with them, let's pay some attention on how to use it. But you just work with them effective when you know some basic knowledge about PA in forex.

Junior Member planktonity is an unknown quantity at this point planktonity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    I suggest for a beginner trader to easily understood indicator that you try to use a moving average, in the event of the intersections of the lines moving average indicator is usually the price will tend to be trending, either up or down. .

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's not the right question , the right question is which indicator that work for me to know trend , overselling or over buying , cause my buddy there r tuns of indicators that divided into sections to many functions so don't waste your time by that and first know what you wanna know then search about it .

Banned AA2 is an unknown quantity at this point AA2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Keep in remember indicator help you to understand market movement but that is not it give you accurate result . Stochatic ,ADX, Bollinger bands MACD such type of indicator help us more. Actually to make profit in forex trade depend self strategy and experience , accurate fundamental and technical analysis.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that indicator mines technical analysis so indicator must need for the new trader and then can help new beginner of the Forex trading for the get profit , so indicator is most important for the beginner.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akasha425 View Post
    i dnt know about indicaters many more..... olders plz tell me about best indicaters for me....
    waise to koi bhi indicator best nahi hota hai, lekin jisko thoda bahut achcha mana jata hai, RSI aur Stoch hi hai, aur iske saath MA aur add kar diya jaye, to trading mein kafi jayda help trader ko milti hai, main to ye 3 indicator use karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member titikfocus is an unknown quantity at this point titikfocus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are a lot of indicators that can be used in combination to trade in different market conditions. I suggest to use standard indicators as a starting point for learning in the forex market because there is a lot of information about how to use indicators properly, the right time and the right setting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 368 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)