+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 368 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice, indeed every strategy requires some method should be used, so the use of indicators and the trend line itself is influenced by the strategies used and every trader has their own strategy which they think profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mortuza is an unknown quantity at this point mortuza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No single indicator is enough for making successful trade in Forex. From my view you should use bollingerbands, parabolic, RSI & CCI. I am also using these indicators and they really works very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member efty466 is an unknown quantity at this point efty466's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any one don't like the same indicator so it is hard to say which indicators is best for beginner or other.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners ko easy indicators ki zaroorat hoti h ay jin kay signal ko asaani say samjha ja sakty, lakin aap ko esa indicator chahiye jo lagging signal ki bjay leading signal day, mary khyaal say RSI aur stochastic behtar indicators hain beginners kay liye.

Member boyler94 is on a distinguished road boyler94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Moving Average is good for beginner, but it must be studied hard,,hehehe
    but not so hard to analysis with Moving Average,, you can try it..

Junior Member fx.rainfall is an unknown quantity at this point fx.rainfall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har koi trading ke liye indicators use karte hai. aur biginner ke liye indicators bohot eseful hai. so, hum sab log indicators ka istemaal karte hai. lekin, sab log ek jaisa indicators use nehi karte hai, ek ek ka pasand ek ek indicators hai. mere khayal se maximum traders ka pasand ka indicators me bollinger bands, RSI, mooving average.MACD, parabolic sar etc bohot popular hai. mai vi ye sab indicators pasand karta hu.

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Indicator for Beginner...!
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    follow indicator can make a new trader perfect.
    but the real thing is that most of the trader not understand indicator. and the trade by his luck. but its very bad. i think trader can understand al lest 3 indicator is better. i think bullanger band is very easy indicator. so new trader can start to understand it its very easy and nice. also OS can help him.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator for beginners simply use existing indicators on the menu that has been trading so that beginners will be easier to use without having to find and traders should try and understand how to use a good and right so that the trader will menadai easy to read price movements

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to try the moving average at first cause we cant say on it that indicator that consider about basic tool you have to notice it , so after that you have to know why you need indicator for what reason and start choosing them according to your needs not your greed to make signals it would be fake often.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Easy Forex Strategies For Beginners: A great way to start trading in the Forex market is to do just that dive right in . Investors with experience in global market are prime investors for the Forex market . Dean Saunders 10 Minute Forex wealth Builder is a very affordable eBook and video currency trading trading course that is written for people who want to learn currency drafting .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 368 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)