+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 368 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Beginner start trading with indicator is a good way, but don't use the hard to understand indicators. And don't use too much indicators because it will be hard to understand them all. We should remember that indicator is produce false signal too, and most of indicator is lagging and repaint.
    You are right mate lagging indicators are not good options for a beginner, most of the beginners use MA,s that are simple to understand but beginners do not know it is lagging indicator and it gives very late signal when market is about to pull back.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    Technical Analysis is simply the study of previous price action as it appears on your chart. People far smarter than me have found that this price action produces recurring patterns that appear in every timeframe and chart type. Candle sticks, range bars and whatever your charting package provides.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beginner start trading with indicator is a good way, but don't use the hard to understand indicators. And don't use too much indicators because it will be hard to understand them all. We should remember that indicator is produce false signal too, and most of indicator is lagging and repaint.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicators used for beginners should be the standard indicators in the trading platform is only just attach it and then find how to use it to help analyze price movements and you can open the right price and profit

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator boaht he achi earning detay hen ku k yeh jo indication kaarty hn wo market ko be accept karni parti hy mostly mian to in ko he use karta hon yeh kafi acha way hy market ke movement ko judge karny ka

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I think it depends on each individual trader, but I think you can use the appropriate indicators strategy you might try moving averages, Bollinger bands, as well as auto pivot point.. ok

Junior Member ckappo is an unknown quantity at this point ckappo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can some one help me to get out this ****** site cuz i didn`t find some one to tell me what to do???

Banned RIS is an unknown quantity at this point RIS's Avatar
    Thanks
    My advice if you are new to forex, the indicators that should be used is the moving average can be simple moving average or exponential moving average. I use it very easily is when two different moving average crossing period the trend changed

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mumytoney View Post
    Moving average has helped me a lot in trading expecialy using the 1hr chat. I always use two moving averages of different colors and periods then I wil use their crosing points to analyse either a buy or sell opportunity. It is realy a nice indicator to try out.
    Moving average is the indicator of beginners because it is easy to understand and to trade with while its signal is a lagging signal so not always good to be used as it gives late signal. A beginner should use a leading indicator that gives signal in advance.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though there are many indicator are use every new trader. But as my view the Moving average and bolinger band and parabolic sar are the best Forex indicator from other. and those are so famous indicator too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 368 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)