+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 368 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no doubt in it that indicators helps a lot in trading and getting profit but you must have to practice and master them in demo account then apply them to real trading. You can find many indicators on internet I usually use Trend Indicators in which Advance Decline Line (ADL) and Stochastic RSI for Momentem indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I most like to use a combination of the stochastic indicator, cci and fractals. I did it because I believe there is no best indicators and each indicator must have advantages and drawbacks of each, maknya I mengabungannya to maximize its function in order to minimize false signals
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest to use Resistance and support indicator for beginner. The price keep going up and going down, so beginner should know how to predict the price will stop and rebounce. But it still need time for practice to get the experience. Should practice it in demo account first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know little bit about indicators..these are
    a stochastic is that measures overbought and oversold conditions in the market and oscillators,rsi,etc....remaining i dnt know....

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think indicator can bring a good result to beginners. We should learn it first I think then we can use indicator for better profit.

Senior Member DAVID RICHARD is an unknown quantity at this point DAVID RICHARD's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I hold. but, to use should be composed with separate indicators. also hurling common, I also union with Bolinger bands. I expect the BB is zealous for measure the capability of the trend.

Member titikfocus is an unknown quantity at this point titikfocus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    should all beginners should use a combination of indicators that they should look at the market and then they should be able to generate good profits and market forms tradrs should not always depend on the indicators. I can make a combination of MA and RSI

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10pips View Post
    yes, maybe the beginner can try on using that indicator on their trading, because i have some time use the bollingern band indicator too, i know that the bollinger band is one of the good indicator for me to make the money on the forex business so i want to use it
    Agree with you . newbie can use bollinger band to use as a indicator and specially for support and resistant level . beside they also use moving average which may give about price action . and its better not to use too many indicator which may make them confused.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    First thing i ll suggest you is don't depend on indicators for the trades . Those are good just to confirm your trades.
    For start go with moving averages,bolinger bands
    yes, maybe the beginner can try on using that indicator on their trading, because i have some time use the bollingern band indicator too, i know that the bollinger band is one of the good indicator for me to make the money on the forex business so i want to use it

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for novice traders should use a combination of several indicators, so they have to look at the market and then they should be able to generate good profits and market forms tradrs should not always rely on indicators only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 368 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)