+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 368 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning until now I still use stochastic trend lines and moving average and are profitable for my business and then I can reduce some false signals with her, we do not use too many indicators our trading businesses, because it will cause confusion and loss of information we are good because of them.and Bollinger Band is a good indicator for beginners. You can refer Bollinger on Bollinger bands - John Bollinger. http://www.bollingeronbollingerbands.com/ Bollinger bands indicates market volatility . So when the market is jumping from low volatility to high volatility you can trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zubair1122 View Post
    Before start treading must read the rules and the regulation. Because without study there is no profit just loss. So for the farther improvement in treading business must have to read the full system.
    After we read the rules that are associated with forex trading business, then the next step is to choose the right indicators to deploy in our trading. These right indicators would spring us to success and also help fresh newbies to develop in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shinafxt View Post
    The only indicator that i know that can help the newbie is the price action event.trader should go and learn how to trade the market with pin bar,engulfing bar,two bar reverse and many more...i have try many indicator and i have fail so go for price action
    I agree with you friend , I also try many indicators in beginning of my forex trading journey , In the end i conclude that all the indicators are lagging and shows only past, Price action is the best to trade the forex market but it requires little consistency to understand it.

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator that will be so appropriate for beginners to use are the simple and the basic ones like the MACD, Moving average, parabolic SAR and stochastic. I started with all these.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not mention, which is the best signal. I think you should try one after the other signal in the trial account, you'll find which signs are most suitable for you. Surely, you must modify the signs setting with a choice of period of your energy and energy.

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the new beginner indicator is to be mt4 platform and stop loss and take profit is very necessary for every new trader in this forex market.

Member sidos is an unknown quantity at this point sidos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello,I use the parabolic SAR indicator is very effective in a market trend, it turns out to be one of the best indicators to place stops moving, thank you

Member palvy18 is an unknown quantity at this point palvy18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator may be useful tools but i think practicing patiently with demo account for sufficient enough time would be helpful.To be success ther also some other tools needed like knowledge on this business,trading volume between countries,recent trends.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khiyal mein Moving Average Exponential jo kay MT4 mein built in hay biggners kay liye bohat acha indicator hay ic ko 5 high aur 5 low laga ker use karain aur jab donon lines kay oper say candle aye aur aik line corss ker kay close ho jaye to ye SELL ka signal hay aur jab donon lines kay neechay say candle aa ker nechay ki line cross ker kay close ho jaye to ye BUY ka signal hay mein ic strategy ko use ker raha hoon aur profit earn ker raha hoon pehlay ic ko demo per practice karain phir real mein try karain aur ager profit ho to THANKS kerna na bholain.

Junior Member insatriatrd is an unknown quantity at this point insatriatrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to use simple indicators bollinger bands and Stocastic os. it is very powerful and easy to new traders. Bollinger bands are two lines, the upper line or resistant, and the bottom line or support. chart if the has touched the resistance better open sell, and if the chart touch support, better open buy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 368 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)